Eli rocked

Time skip to 1 month. In this month Jake rarely talk to others. He was quite busy with business deals as Brett's new to business matters. Also he's trying to solve his own life mystery. Mimi also completely recovered from coma. But one thing isn't okay & that's Josh's intentions. He was trying his best to threaten Myra. He even tried to torture her but failed everytime. Whenever he tried to do something like this, suddenly some strange things would happen that he would run away from it. After all, Eli can't let him to do anything. One random day when Josh was coming to Jake's bedroom he heard some crispy sound from the library. So, he went there & slowly opened the door. But suddenly someone pushed him n locked the door. His heart started beating faster. He somehow got up and saw that the entire library was dark. As he was trying to turn on the lights but suddenly the bulbs started flickering. Then suddenly a lot of black smoke filled the room. Josh started coughing badly. He couldn't see anything. Then he heard a sound as if someone was hitting something with a hammer. He started shouting loudly,
Josh: Who's that?? Why are you after me? What do you want?
Then someone pushed him hard from the front and he sat on a chair and his hands got tied automatically.
Josh: Please, please leave me. I don't know what you want. Please leave me.
He was literally begging infront of that invisible one.
Then a black shadow formed in front of him, from which Eli appeared. Josh was shocked to see her.
Josh: You...
Then he got a strong slap on his face.
Eli: Now, how are you feeling brother-in-law??
Josh: You...you. So from that day you were doing all this??
Eli: Smart. Yes,you got it right.
But suddenly a smirk appeared in Josh's face.
Josh: I thought you were strong but after all this you must have been scared but no you turned out to be much stronger than I thought. I'm impressed.
Eli treat him with one more hard slap which caused his lips started bleeding. But he started laughing like maniac & said,
Josh: Oh baby, you're driving me crazy again. I just love this bold side of yours.
Eli smirk n said,
Eli: So you're still thinking that I am playing a prank on you and these are all magic tricks. Okay,Let me show you the real hell.
With that she freed his hands which were tied on the chair.
Seeing this, Josh happily got up from the chair and extended his hand to touch Eli but his hands came back in the air. He tried 2/3 times but everytime he failed to touch her. After a while he realized something due to which his hands started trembling.
Josh: That....that means you.
Eli smirked seeing his condition.
Eli: What happened??don't you wanna touch me?
Josh started panting heavily and tried to run away but he could see Eli everywhere in the direction he was running. While running away he bombed with a vase due to which he fell on the floor.
Josh: No...no...no. please...please leave me. You...You're a ghos...gho...ghost.
Eli: Not so easily brother-in-law. Do you remember what you and your Mom did to me? This is how I was begging you both to leave me. But did you guys listen to me? No,right?? Now I will not leave you both.
Saying this she grabbed his neck with her one hand n throw him on the floor harshly again.
Eli: You just ruined my everything. My love,my family, my soul,my happiness everything damn it. You killed my unborn baby in my womb.
Then she made many cuts on his hands with a knife. Jake tried hard to save himself and somehow managed to escape from there. He was running through the corridor and suddenly collided with his Mom & started yelling like a mad person,
Josh: Please leave me. Please let...let me go.
Mrs. Toner was shocked to see his condition and bent towards him and asked
Mrs.Toner: Josh, how did this happen? How did you get these wounds??
Josh: Mom, please save me. Please don't leave me alon...alon
& then he fainted. Then Mrs.Toner started calling Jake who immediately came there.
Jake: What happened Mom?? Why were you shoutin...
Then his eyes fell on Josh who was lying drenched in blood. He quickly bend towards him & asked,
Jake: Josh, What happened to him Mom??
Mrs.Toner: I do...don't know J. Please take him to hospital.
Jake: Yes, Mom. Let's go. Brett...Brett come here.
Brett came running and asked after seeing all this,
Brett: What happened??
Jake: I'll tell you everything. Now Please help me. We should take him to the hospital.
Brett: Okay, let's go.
They were going to the hospital. On the way, Jake messaged Mike that he should take Myra from school and keep her with him. Mrs.Toner cried the whole way.
At hospital,
Doctors were treating Josh and everyone else was standing outside. Then Brett asked Jake,
Brett: Now, care to explain what's going on?? How all these happened.
Jake: I don't even know properly, when Mom called me I saw him in this condition. Let him regain consciousness then he will tell himself.
Brett just nodded his head.
After 20-30 minutes doctor came from emergency room. All of them ran towards him & then Mrs.Toner asked,
Mrs.Toner: Doctor how's my son?? Is he okay now?
Doctor: Yes, he's absolutely fine. He was badly injured on his head and hands. But can you tell me one thing Mr. Jake?
Jake: Yes doctor.
Doctor: Looking at his injuries it seemed as if someone had assaulted him. And the cuts looked as if someone had tried to kill him. Just take care of him & try to figure it out.
Mrs.Toner: What are you saying doctor. Have you lost your mind or what??
Jake: Mom,please. Josh is alright,so don't worry.
Then he looked towards doctor & said,
Jake: Sure, doctor we'll. Thank you.
Doctor: Okay, now you can take him home.
After that they reached at home. Josh was laying in his bedroom while others were waiting for him to regain his consciousness. After 2 hrs When he regained consciousness , he started screaming again.
Josh: No..no. don't do this. Please leave me. I'm begging you.
Mrs.Toner got scared after seeing this. She sat near him and said,
Mrs.Toner: See, no one will do anything to you. We are all here. Son, don't be like this, I am dying after seeing you like this.
Josh: Mom...mom. she will kill me. Please save me Mom. She...she's very dangerous. She will not leave me Mom.
Josh hugged her tightly n started babbling like this.
Brett: (thought)
: ( This is just the beginning. You both still have a lot more to go through. I know you did all this Eli. I also have something to tell you.)
Mrs.Toner: Jake son. Please see him. How he's behaving. I can't see all this.
Jake: Don't worry Mom. He'll be fine.
Only a big drop of tear left from his eyes while saying this.
After listening everything from Josh now Jake was quite sure that who could do this. So, he thought to leave from there.
Jake: Mom,you take care of him. I'm going to bring his medicines.
Then he left from there hurriedly.