Here Y/n is sitting on a chair unconscious as they drugged her .Her body is tied with chair .

While Kion is sitting in front of her with anger eyes.

??: What are you thinking Kion ?

Kion : Thinking how to torture her .Bcz of this b*tch my life become hell Hyun.

Hyun(30): I know but we need to wait for Jimin .

Kion : I really cant wait to kill him & this shitty girl.

Hyun : No first i will torture him bcz he killed my dad .

Kion : I know he Killed Mr.Shin but first we need to have him then we can think who will torture him first .*evil laugh*

Hyun : Yeh .*Smirk*

With that he left from there but told their guards to look at her so that she couldn't escape .

They are now on the side of this abandoned House .

They both are happy bcz they think they win over Jimin .But they don't know they are dragging their own grave .They dont know that big truth of Jimin .

Meanwhile -

Jimin men use their wolf speed & go inside this house .They killed Kion's men silently .

Jimin & his hyungs go inside.Jimin sniff her smell & went towards another side & saw his baby was tying in a chair .Jimin quickly breaks all chains with his hands & takes her in his arms . Jimin kiss her lips as he miss her a lot .His blood is boiling as he saw blood on her forehead .

Jimin : Baby don't worry they will pay .*peck her lips*

Jimin hold her unconscious body But Jimin feels a smell coming from her body which is like him kinda but not fully .He ignore it .

Jimin : Taehyung take Y/n to our Mansion hospital, she needs treatment .

Tae nodded & carried her in bridal style . Jimin clench his fist & smirk evily .

Jimin : Now lets go & give them a big surprise.*Alpha voice*

Kai : Yes King .*smirk*

While Kion & Hyung talking they hear footsteps thought its their mans . But they both become freeze as they saw Jimin is standing with a smirk & his hands are in his pockets .

Jimin : Nice to meet you Kion & Shin Hyun .*dark voice*

Kion : How ?*scare*

Jimin : You are still dump like before witch .*smirk*

Hyun : Guards !

Kai : Tsk tsk .....Its useless bcz your all guards are dead .*innocently*

Hyun & Kion is sweating in fear .

Jimin : Scared huh .*his eyes become blue*

Kion : Your...your eyes.*scare*

Jimin : Oh i forget to tell you that im not a human .*smirk*

With that Jimin use his wolf speed & catch Kion's throat .

Kai catch Hyun .Jimin is choking her .

Her legs are on air. Jimin smirk & his cannies come out .(Warning - Brutal killing)

Jimin : You did a great mistake Kion .Now pay .

He left her throat .Kion is coughing.Jimin steps his foot on her legs & Kion screams in pain .

Jimin cracks his neck .His body become started growing white fur , his eyes become blue . He transforms into his Lycan self . Kion & Hyun become shock.