Sixth time in love

Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know?
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know that?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minho was angry.
His mind had stopped working. At this point he could feel the thorns and leaves of the flower inside his body though they weren't visible on the outside.

As usual no one paid attention.

Dance practice was going on.

He was hurting himself. He had no one but himself to blame for falling in love.

His vision started blurring, his legs gave way and he fell.

Everyone crowded around him. He barely but slowly got up.

Jisung came to him at once and started hauling minho to his feet, against his will.

'No, stay away, don't come near let he said weakly.

But jisung didn't leave him.

'Enough! ' Minho shouted and harshly removed jisung's hand away from him.
The boy flinched and moved back.

Minho looked possessed, veins creeping up, eyes bloodshoot, skin becoming paler and paler.

He stood up unsurely and moved out away from everyone else's judgemental eyes.

Because according to them he, Minho, had just roughly handled a younger boy who had only tried to help. But for minho every touch from Jisung was becoming more and more painful.

Unknown grey petals started leaving his mouth, his body shivering with every petal leaving his body.

Grey petals

He was screwed.
He had messed up everything.
He was almost dead, a dead boy walking.
He had just ruined his last chance at love.