First Time in Love

''Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you''

-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been a good three years and a lot of things had changed for Lee Minho, now more well known as Lee Know.
From being eliminated, to becoming an MC, to even playing the role of an aunt, most importantly Bang Chan's aunt, Lee Know thought he had pretty much done everything. But that changed when something inevitable happened, he fell in love.

With someone he shouldn't have.

It was his mistake, he was never in a fairy tale, true love was not meant for him, wishing on shooting stars couldn't help him.

In the last three years Han Jisung, had been his everything, his support, a shield towards everything he hated, a guiding force and a sunshine that gave him a reason to smile everyday.
Jisung had helped him through so many things and he was forever grateful.

But these feelings of friendly love changed, when one day his chest constricted in pain and he felt like vomiting, he rushed to the bathroom.

And out his mouth, gushed a cascade of petals, of the aster flower, covered in blood.

He was horrified, but he couldn't tell anyone.