Fourth Time in love

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

-

----------------------------------------------------------

Surgery was not an option, people would ask questions and for all they knew hanahaki was non existent. He might lose his job, he might lose his jisung.

Not that it mattered, he had already lost him. Jisung wanted Hyunjin not him.

In fact today, they were going on a date. Trying their best to hide from dispatch.

Minho didn't want to force his feelings on jisung, he didn't want jisung's love out of pity or because he didn't have a choice.
Jisung was a good boy who deserved the world, Minho whereas was dying regardless of whatever happened. He wanted jisung to live happily, with his best wishes.

'I might not be the one with you; but I will always be there for you' thought Minho.

His phone pinged, he opened it.

@Hannie.Unofficial

Liked by jini

Liked by jini.ret, love.darkeu and 56,400 others

@jini.ret Thank you for everything Hyunjinnie, had a wonderful evening. You still need to work on you rap though..

@Jini.ret
Thank you hannie was that last line necessary tho?
- @Hannie.Unofficial
Yes very much so 😘

@love.darkeu
Oh so that's where you went.. What about me Hyunjinnie. How could you forget about me. Smh ✊
-@Freck.lixie
What about me hyung? 🥺
--@love.darkeu
Oh my angel. I'll take you on a date tomorrow, deal
---@Freck.lixie
Dealll, I love you ❤

Read more...

Han seemed to have a lot of fun and who was he, Minho to take it away, he would rather die.
Jisung and hyunjin had been enemies with huge egos in the beginning but after understanding each other they had hit it off. And hyunjin was a a good person regardless of how many times Minho felt like feeding him tissues and he wanted them to be happy.

Without realising, his whole body numb, Pink petals started falling from his mouth.

Horrified, he quickly cleaned everything, before anyone could notice.