Ruan Bai was confused, but she couldn't show it and couldn't communicate with other players.

For this selection, all students in the school did not attend class early in the morning. Instead, they brought chairs and followed the head teacher to the school playground, sitting in different classes according to the class.

Perhaps it was a deliberate arrangement. They, the players, actually sat together, with Shen Qingyun next to Ruan Bai.

The dean stood on the podium in front of them, looking numb, staring coldly at the students below.

"The selection of class rankings is linked to the results of the last mid-term exam and the class scores since the beginning of school." The dean's voice is hoarse, his tone is calm, and there is no ups and downs. "This ranking is about the honor of each class, and it is also about The professionalism of teachers, I hope you can take it seriously."

There was no look in her dark eyes, and when she stared at them, she felt a kind of creepy.

Ruan Bai sat upright on the seat, feeling the cold sweat almost covering her back.

Class ranking selection... Isn't this the beginning of the 8th class disaster? !

She thought about it carefully and recalled the vague remarks made by Shen Qingyun yesterday when she mentioned the girl who died in the confinement room.

"...The transfer students from Class 9 added a lot of class points to Class 9, but it happened that a few girls in Class 8 suffered from infectious diseases, which led to test failures and lower grades..."

Wait, since it was a few girls who contracted the infectious disease, why was there only one girl who died in the confinement room in the end?

No, maybe there is more than one girl, but she was misled by Shen Qingyun's remarks and thought she was alone.

In fact, she had never seen the true face of the ghost last night, she only saw the blood, not the human figure!

Ruan Baisi felt that a chill was gradually coming to his heart after this.

She couldn't count wrong yesterday. Now there are 30 students in class 8.

But since the female player named Hu Yao jumped to death, there were only 29 people!

Ruan Bai's brain started to work quickly, and a conjecture gradually came to his mind——

She suspected that their players' identities in the game now are those infected girls who will die in the confinement room!

Ruan Bai guessed that this game actually has two timelines.

When the school bell rang and the teachers and students in the school showed up, they went back to 1988, came to the era of the accident, and were about to face the crisis.

After class was over, the school was empty, and they came to the abandoned school after the incident.

Appear with the ghosts, disappear with the ghosts... These NPCs in the school are afraid that they are also ghosts, but they are not lethal!

Ruan Bai's face sank slightly. She looked at the dean in front of her and the teachers in Class 8 next to the dean, and gradually narrowed her eyes.

But even if she was reluctant in her heart, the teachers continued to hand in the learning progress of the first half of the semester, as well as the class points of each class.

Feeling the passing of time little by little, Ruan Bai's body gradually became stiff in tension.

Layers of gray clouds in the sky are stacked, blocking the sun and shrouding the entire school in a shadow.