𝐱𝐯. 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐢

Start from the beginning

Children and people screamed in panic as they tried to figure out how to leave while trying to stay calm.

"It's started," Ray spoke with gritted teeth, taking off his mask while Norman rubbed his tired face momentarily before standing up.

"Shit, we need to get there fast." Norman cursed, forgetting the dust on his clothes.

"Emma? Norman?" "Ray?!"

The three turned their heads to the voices, meeting the faces of their friends also in quick disguises.

"Don... May... and Gilda!!" Emma cheered before tackling all of them in a hug, with Ray smushed in the center out of force.

"Oh my gosh!!" "You were both able to return safely!!"

"So Hayato's with you too." Emma acknowledged, releasing from the hug and now letting Ray breathe air.

"And this is Ayshe," Gilda said, introducing the new girl as Emma lightly waved at her with a friendly smile.

"Also..." Gilda then stepped to the side, exposing the two others as Emma gasped at the sight.

"Sonju! Mujika!!" Norman yelled with a smile on his lips as both Norman and Ray approached the two, noticing Emma just stood still.

"Emma?" Don questioned, looking at Emma as her eyes became teary before Mujika approached her. Emma hugged her as Mujika hugged back.

"It's gonna be ok. Thank you for what you're doing for us." Mujika whispered, cradling Emma with a touch almost like a mother's. Emma squeezed the back of her clothing.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" Emma admitted into her shoulder.

"I'm glad you are too, Emma," Mujika told her as she separated from the hug.

"I promise I'll stop Nozomi," Emma promised Mujika.

"Actually, the fact that both of you are here means you were successful, right?!" Don questioned from behind Emma as she turned to him.

"Yeah! I was able to make a new Promise! With ???!" Emma told them, determined in her words and making Don and Gilda cheer in celebration while the two demons were silent, Emma surprised by the reaction.

"But it won't be implemented yet," Emma informed them.

"Just as planned then," May said with a smile, a hand on her hip.

"Where are Oliver and the others? Weren't they going to give you a ride on their horses? Did they all go home?" Hayato questioned Emma and Ray, looking at them.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"Wait," Oliver demanded, stopping them from continuing their walk on the horses. They peered down at the sight, seeing a crowd going in one direction.

"What is that?" Emma questioned, confused by the sight.

"Demon soldiers. A ton of them." Nigel answered in a whisper.

"Where are they going? The Capital?" Gillian guessed, looking at the Demons.

"No, that's in the opposite direction." Zack debunked immediately before realization hit for Ray, his eyes widening.

"Could they be..." He dragged on, catching everybody's attention as he stopped it momentarily and made Norman realize.

"Searching for our base?"

Horror and disbelief made it onto some of their faces as the Gracefield trio got off the horses, deciding to end the journey on horse.

"We're good. We'll get off here. Can you guys go back and let the base know? Just in case." Emma asked them, looking up at Oliver as she got her backpack with necessities back from Gillian.