𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀(      𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕      )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 )

"You will become the foundation of peace."

Those were the words Julius muttered as he convinced himself what he was doing was for the greater good. Convinced himself that it would finally end. That they would be saved!

Even if the orange-haired man's final smile to Julius would haunt him forever, he will forever convince himself that it would be for the greater good. That he could finally go home.

"You want the world to be divided into two?" ??? questioned, looking at them both with the horrific dragon of one eye sitting behind him.

"Sure. I can grant that wish." ??? said so simply.

"However, I would like a reward in return."

At that moment, Julius remembered what his demon companion to ??? said. That no matter what reward ??? would want, he would have to agree.

But no matter what reward ??? would want, he would accept without hesitation.

"I've decided," ??? told them after a moment of silence, "Starting with you, Yverk..."

"Give me the best meat you harvest each year." ??? demanded, lightly shocking Yverk.

"You're going to create humans, yes? At your farms. I want better meat than what you or the royal family eats." ??? explained his demands, making Yverk go silent for a second.

"Understood." Yverk answered before ??? turned to Julius.

"As for you, Julius..."

'Good. As long as I get through this, I'm done. I can return home. Ask for anything. Actually, even my life would be fine.' Julius thought with determination, looking at ??? with a calm smile.

"Starting now, you are the gatekeeper."

"... what?" Julius questioned ???, his smile immediately falling.

"The mediator. You will maintain peace between two worlds. So that both species will keep the promise you made with the queen." ??? explained.