𝐱𝐯. 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐢

𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙁𝘼𝙍𝙄(     𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕     )

(    𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕     )

On November 10th, 2047, the day had finally came and the following horrors along with it.

Demons in the city and neighboring towns along the Imperial Capital celebrated and feasted on the children from the farms, the royalty given the selection from the premium farms.

Garlands were hanged up, connected from stall to stall while the streets were bombarded with Demons looking to purchase merchandise of limbs on small discounts.

"Our dear ???, please accept this wonderful bounty we bestow upon you." Queen Legravalima spoke, the real reason why this day was celebrated so much. Three dead children inside containers, floating in water, three of the best.

The containers were propped into a large tray with fruits surrounding it, a wide goblet of blood in front of it.

The Queen stepped forward before dipping the vampiric flower into the blood, the white and shriveled petals blooming into a cherry red that matched the blood.

"Let's celebrate, ???... and our eternal prosperity."

However, as the flower bloomed as a sacrifice for their great one, a loud explosion rang out from outside, unsettling them all.

More and more explosions rang out at the bridges connecting the escape while rumble flew, creating destruction in the city and injuring others.

"Hey, what is that?" One of the two guards questioned, viewing the horrific sight of smoke emitting from inside the city.

"What's happening?!" The second one questioned, looking around as a Human, a teenage girl with a bat in hand.

Their heads were smashed with a splatter.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"The festival's already started," Emma acknowledged, the three of them in Demon attire and hiding from the crowd before the explosions could start.

"Yeah, we got here later than planned," Ray said, looking at them through his demon mask.

"Do you think Oliver's group will be ok?" Emma questioned.

"We'll have to believe in them, Emma," Norman told her as she nodded at his statement.

"Nozomi is probably at the Tifari in that castle..." Ray claimed, their direction turned to the tall and imposing castle over the city.

"We have to hurry," Emma said before their direction was turned again from the sound of a loud explosion and the sounds of some of the Demons screaming.

"What's going on?!" Emma questioned before another explosion went off, sending them flying to the floor and her Demon mask off.

As the smoke cleared out, her eyes widened with horror and shock at the now-destroyed city with smoking coming from some of the items.