8

April 1st,2023● 12pm
St.jago heights● Spanish Town

jago heights● Spanish Town

Tristen Escoffery |21

"Babe"

"Tristen"

"Trist!"

Releasing the smoke from my nose, my eyes closed shut as I tried ignoring whoever was calling my name.

Mi nuh inna the chatting right now.

"Tristen! Look how long me a call yuh" Samoya voice became a bit louder and I opened my eyes seeing that she was now standing infront me.

"Wah?" I ask trying not to sound irritated even though I was.

"Yuh cyaa talk to me properly. We deh fi 1 month now and yuh always a talk to me like me a groupie" she frowned and I only stared at her.

Deh? A who tell her that??, I thought we both agree on messing around

"We do what?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"We a talk fi 1 month, we nuh deh?" she
asked and I only laugh, because this is literally new to me

"Better yuh just pack yuh things and
gwaan if a relationship yah look enuh. A the second time me a hear yuh talk bout this deh thing..." I stood up from my couch, walking to my kitchen and I could hear her behind me.

First time was when we were at Hilo and she seh why people nuh fi deh wid
"artiste man" and call herself yamhead.

"Well, what are we if we're not in a relationship??"

"Ask yourself that. Mi did tell yuh a ting
already" I shrug.

I made my intentions clear when we just met and she said she was okay with it because she never want a man.

"So we just a have sex?? That's all?? No
label to it?? Mi look like whore??" she yells seeming offended and I bite the inside of my cheek while walking to my fridge.

"Never call yuh that. Yah irritate me now. If yuh want relationship, just pack yuh bag them and go home. Nah beg yuh fi stay" I spoke my mind while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Bredda fuck you, look how yuh look innocent and if people eva know seh yuh doh know how fi chat to people"

Head a hurt me now.

"Tristen. 1 month now me and yuh
a talk. 1 month now we a fuck... and
yah tell me seh yuh nuh have no form a
feelings fi me??"

"None whatsoever" i said nonchalantly and she only laughed bitterly.

"This nuh worth it" she walked out the kitchen while talking to herself and I didn't say anything while drinking some of my water.

About 5 minutes later she walked back
into the kitchen.