𝟢𝟣𝟦. walker.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
  𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒 
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
014! ───── WALKER! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

— WEDNESDAY 21ST FEB —
————————————————

... 𝐓he last thing I wanted to do was leave Alexis Lewis. The only girl who had brought out the best in me. I didn't have to fake anything around her, everything was real. She sat on her bed, talking to me the entire time I was packing my stuff away. My clothes were strewn around her room, on the floor, in her wardrobe, on the back of her vanity chair. I could tell she was thinking the exact same thing as me. It didn't matter that she was talking to me, I could see it in her eyes that something was wrong. She looked so far away, even though she was three feet away from me.

My suitcase was finally done, most of my clothes shoved in it. The ones that I hadn't packed away, I was wearing, but so was Alexis. She was wearing one of my hoodies and she looked like she was going to burst into tears at any mention that I would be gone in three hours.

I threw a shirt at her in hopes of bringing a tone of lightheartedness to the obviously saddened atmosphere. Alexis chuckled and shook her head, folding it up and putting it on the edge of her bed for me to pack away.

"Keep it." I smiled, zipping up my suitcase and sitting it upright with a grunt.

"Can you like. . . stay forever?" Alexis huffed, lying on her side and using her forearm to support her.

"I really really wish I could, Lex." I answered with genuine honesty. "But, you have to go back to school and so do I."

"Don't remind me." Alexis whined, cuddling her teddy to her chest.

I lie down behind her and wrap my arm around her waist,
my chin resting atop her head. We laid together for a while, basking in the glory and warmth of each other's company.

"I can't believe we're parents." I mumbled, stroking the head of her stuffed rabbit. My monkey toy sat on top of my suitcase.

"I should put it in my Instagram bio, 'mother of two'." Alexis joked, making me chuckle.

She turned over so that she was facing me and looked up with so much love in her eyes. No. Not love. God, get out of your own ass, Walker. She's not in love with you.

I brought my hand up to her cheek and caressed her face with care. I tilted her head up to meet mine and interlocked our lips.

They moved together with such harmony, it was like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle finally matching up. It was perfect. It was passionate. It was sweet. It was full of teenage innocence and thrill.

"Christ almighty." Harry groaned as he walked into the room. "Can you give me a warning next time?!"

"Maybe knock!" Alexis retorted, shooting him a dirty look. "And get out!"

"No can do. It's time to go." Harry said, resting his weight on the door handle. "So cut the snogging and let's get in the car."

"No." Alexis shook her head, her tone firm.

"Lexi, don't start." Harry sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I'll be waiting downstairs."

The moment he closed her door, she dove into my arms,
lying on top of me. I made a noise of surprise and put my arms around her tightly while sitting up. I heard her sniffle and I felt her skin move on my neck as she squeezed her eyes shut.