𝟢𝟢𝟫. walker&alexis.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
  𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒 
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
009! ───── WALKER&ALEXIS! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

————————————————

... 𝐓he next morning was rather relaxing. I hoped that waking up in my arms would solve 99/100 of Alexis Lewis' problems. I woke up before she did, staring down at her face as she slept soundly.

My ocean blues observed every inch of her face. Every imperfection on her skin but it just made her even prettier in my eyes.

I stared at Alexis like she was a work of art. Prettier than Helen of Troy. I wondered if Aphrodite had genuinely blessed the girl with natural beauty.

However, my sweet moment of adoration was ruined when I went onto Instagram, and scrolled through the comments of her post from last night. There was one comment chain that was particularly long, and included insults directed at Alexis and Oscar brutally attacking this one guy for 'harassing' her on the bus. I made a mental note to question Alexis on this when she woke up, but for now, I would just focus on getting back to sleep jet lag was no joke.

Eventually we did both wake up, and Alexis whined and tried to go back to sleep. I had to reminded her that it was already half ten.

We were sat at the small bar in Harry's kitchen, sharing a large bowl of coco pops. Alexis had shown me how to properly make a cup of tea and I had agreed that it was definitely better than American tea (if you could even call it that).

"So. . . what happened yesterday on the bus?" I frowned, wiping my chin as milk dribbled down it.

"You saw the comments?" Alexis kissed her teeth awkwardly as I nodded. "Well, I was getting off the bus and some guy asked me for my snap. I ignored him and he said that I had a 'nice ass' or something like that. I walked off so I'm guessing Oscar said something to him."

"Oh. . ." I sighed a breath of relief. Of course I would never assume that Alexis had lied to me but it was always good to be sure. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I don't really care." Alexis shrugged, taking a sip of her tea. "I mean, I do, but. . . you sorta get used to it when you live in London."

"It shouldn't be like that though." I nudged his spoon with hers, feeling a cold wave of sympathy rush over me. How regularly did this occur?

Alexis smiled and hit back, milk splashing out of the bowl. Harry walked down the stairs, cringing at the two of us.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" He asked, a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth.

"It's literally not even lunch yet." Alexis furrowed her brows, giving her brother a dirty look.

"Yeah but I'm going out tonight, so I'll have your order ready and send it when you text me for it." Harry said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.