𝟢𝟣𝟥. alexis.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
013! ───── ALEXIS! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

— TUESDAY 20TH FEB —
————————————————

...        𝐓he arcade was busy as always, especially considering it was a Tuesday afternoon in the holidays. Walker and I spent a whole bunch of money on 2p coins. We wasted it away on coin slot machines and getting nothing in return except for a couple hundred tickets, which was slightly annoying. We obtained a few crappy keychains and mini pencil crayons but no 'free ticket' cards.

We eventually ran out of rusty bronze metal and our fingers were slightly discoloured. Walker was tasked with carrying the mass amount of tickets around, his arms full. I could hear him complaining about wanting to hold my hand, but I pretended that the children's laughter and chatter was too loud.

The surrounding people got increasingly older as we found the video games. There were so many other couples with the same idea of an arcade date and it made my heart swell with joy at the boys treating their girls like princesses. It was a shame not everyone was like that. But my man was, so I was happy.

Walker finally convinced me to shove all of our tickets into my back pack, so he took five minutes folding them all up neatly and putting them in my bag. Then, we got gaming.

We played three rounds of basketball, in which Walker won two of them. But I blame him, it's not my fault his side profile was incredibly attractive.

He offered to pay for another round and I declined, not only because I didn't want to lose again but because I was feeling guilty about how much money he spent on me.

Without telling me, he paid for another round. He put his arms around me and we held the basketball together.

"Ready?" Walker asked. I shook my head no and we simultaneously laughed. "Go!"

The timer began to count down from thirty and we threw the balls into the hoops, trying to get as many in as possible. We probably should've worked together and spaced out our throws considering the abundance of times the balls bounced off of each other and back into our faces. We ended up getting fifty tickets out of that game before moving onto the next.

"You're so gonna go down." I smirked as I hopped onto the dance board.

"Bring it on, Wise Girl." Walker jumped on beside me, looking at me disappointedly as I tap my card to pay for the game.

"Nice." I laugh at the nickname before picking a song and getting into position.

As the song began, it was painfully obvious that I was the better dancer. I mean, I was hitting every beat on time whereas Walker was five seconds too early every time. To give him the benefit of the doubt, I had been a dancer since I was two years old.

The game gave us no tickets but we didn't care, we were having a great time. I had to hold my baggy jeans up the entire time, which slowed me down a bit, but I was still faster and better than Walker.