𝟢𝟣𝟣. walker.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
  𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒 
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
011! ───── WALKER! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

— SATURDAY 17TH FEB —
————————————————

...        𝐒aturday 17th February. Alexis and I's first date. Place: Dishoom. How she was feeling: Unknown. How I was feeling: Nervous. We sat across from each other in a booth, couples on either side of us.

We spoke mindlessly like usual, our conversation topics switching like nothing. We laughed and joked around.

When it was time to order food, Alexis got her usual butter chicken with pilau rice. I had a chicken ruby with a plain naan and I could sense the enhancement of her nerves as the food arrived and was placed in front of us.

We thanked the waiter and opened the pots and steam came billowing out. I leaned back, squinting my eyes as the hot air hit me in the face. Alexis laughed and grabbed a fork from the cutlery pot.

She used the utensil to play about with the food before looking up at me, who was already digging in. Her leg bounced viciously under the table as she stabbed a piece of chicken with her fork and rose it to her mouth. She blew on it gently and went to put it in, before dropping it back down to her plate.

"It's okay." I smiled encouragingly, taking the fork and taking a bite out of the chicken piece. "See, it's good!"

Alexis smiled fondly at me, watching me with adoration as I handed her the fork back. She went to grab the fork but I pulled back and waved the chicken around a bit more, signalling that I was going to feed it to her.

Alexis rolled her eyes and opened her mouth. She scraped her teeth along the fork, taking the chicken and chewing on it. I put the fork back in her bowl and grinned at her.

"You were right. This is like, the best restaurant I've ever been to." I said, using my naan to gather some of the chicken together.

"I have good taste." Alexis shrugged, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Well, duh. You're with me. That's some amazing taste!" I chuckled, before realising what I said. "Well, not 'with' me but you know like with me um... you know?"

"I get what you mean." Alexis nodded with a giggle, eating a forkful of pilau rice.

I sighed in relief as she didn't think I was too ridiculous and tucked back into my food.

Our meal continued and went very smoothly, Alexis was proud to say that she hadn't spilt a single drop of curry on her white shirt, whereas I had tucked my napkin into the collar of my t-shirt to protect my clothes.

Alexis had also ordered a side salad, but frowned at the sight of baby tomatoes. I cheekily prodded them with my fork and stole them from her bowl, not that she had any intention of arguing over them. She seemed to hated baby tomatoes. But I liked them.