𝟢𝟣𝟢. alexis&walker.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
010! ───── ALEXIS&WALKER! 𖤐 ‧₊˚————————————————

————————————————

...         𝐈f it were up to me, I would choose to live the rest of my life with Walker Scobell. In my eyes, he was the perfect example of how boys should act nowadays. Well-mannered, properly spoken, respectful and funny. He was never afraid to dish out compliments and made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. This was the treatment that I had been dreaming of since I was a child.

She fully believed that Walker went out of his way to treat her this way, but it was natural for him. He saw her in need and he helped immediately. It didn't matter what it was. If she needed help, he was there in a flash.

Walker and I were currently dancing around Harry's kitchen, laughing and singing awfully to whatever song was playing from my playlist. The only light on came from the extractor hood and the LED lighting underneath the cabinets, but I didn't need to see him to know that he both looked flawless.

We stood on each other's toes, we hit each other in the face, we pushed each other into the counters, but it was all good fun. Clumsy, teenage love. Love? Woah, not yet. Or. . . maybe one of us was falling quicker than the other?

"Lexi, dad's here." Harry said, walking into the kitchen and flicking the light on.

As said, Michael walked through the door with a smile on his face and his hand raised in greeting. Walker was mid-way through feeding me a spoonful of lasagne, I swallowed the piece without a worry in the world.

My dad's face fell before shining again. Shining with pride. He embraced me with a smile before turning his attention to Walker.

The curly head swallowed nervously and smiled, wiping his hands on a napkin and walking up the grey-haired man. They shook hands and Michael looked at the boy with nothing but happiness.

"I'm Michael, Alexis' dad." He greeted, his teeth on show.

"Walker, it's nice to meet you." The blond chuckled in slight relief at the man and how easygoing he was.

"Nice to meet you too, kid." Michael laughed, patting the boy on the back. "You've got my daughter cheesing over her phone and dancing around my house so, how are you?"

"Dad, please never say 'cheesing' again." I blushed a furious shade of red, nearly matching the red of the lasagne sauce on the corners of my mouth.

"I'm uh I'm alright, thank you. How are you?" Walker repeated the respectful question.

"I'm good, not too bad, not too bad. Led, nice." Michael nodded, pointing to the band t-shirt Walker was wearing.

"Oh yeah, it's my dad's." The curly haired boy blushed, looking down at his clothes.

"He's got good taste." Michael smiled broadly before looking at the lasagne on the counter. "Who made this then?"