She finally relents, licking a slow stripe through the middle of my folds, I moan the second her tongue comes into contact with the sensitive skin. After repeating the motion a few times, she traces slow circles over my clit, looking up into my eyes, then wrapping her lips around the sensitive bundle of nerves. I cry out as she begins sucking my clit, still maintaining eye contact. I think this may be the best view in the world. Freens beautiful face between my legs, staring up at me with lust filled eyes, with her sexy lips wrapped around my clit. I can feel myself getting close to the edge but then she moves. I whine, my mind too foggy to formulate a sentence, her eyes still locked on mine she lowers her face and licks my... "Agh fuck!" I shout, "Is that okay?" I hear her ask. "Yes! That felt so fucking good!" I reply, unable to control my volume, she pushes my legs up so my knees are by my shoulders, holding them in place as she starts licking my asshole over and over, "Fuck I wanted to lick yours when I had you bent over, ahh fuck! But I didn't know if you'd li... shit" she cuts off my ramble by plunging two fingers into my pussy, moving them in and out in time with the strokes of her tongue.

I can feel my walls starting to flutter around her fingers, the pressure in my lower stomach building. I try to suppress my orgasm enjoying how good she is making me feel, but then I feel her thumb start rubbing back and fourth on my clit and her fingers curling inside me. I feel every muscle in my body tense up, then I snap, screaming Freens name as I cum. I feel her pull her fingers out of me, lapping up my juices as her thumb continues to work slowly on my clit until my muscles finally relax. I can feel her tongue still gently licking, but with minimal pressure until she finally crawls up my body and cuddles me.

"You came so much baby" she says, stroking my hair as she pulls me into her chest, "That was so hot, you made me feel so good" I say, breathlessly. "Was it okay that I licked your..." she hesitates, "Yes, definitely" I say, giggling a little bit, "Do you think we can umm... try the strap on?". She looks at me with an excited smile, "Can we? We don't have to if you're too tired, we can try it another time." How can I not love her? She's so considerate and always puts my needs above her own, "I'm not too tired, I really want to try it" without another word she jumps up off the couch, taking my hand and dragging me upstairs. She quickly finds the harness and the dildo and helps me put it on. It takes a couple of attempts but we get there eventually.

She pulls off her underwear and climbs onto the bed, dragging me with her, "Eating you out made me so wet, you're so fucking hot when you cum, so I don't think we need any lube" she says, I blush slightly as the reality of the situation hits me. Only a few months ago I was a virgin who was scared to have sex, and now here I am with a dildo strapped around my waist about to fuck my beautiful girlfriend, after I came all over her mouth. I feel my pulse quicken, excited and very horny again, I lean down and capture Freens lips, I can taste myself on her. "Ah" I hear as the dildo pokes her leg, I look down, taking it into my hand and run it through her folds a few times, lubricating it with her own arousal. I swirl the head around her clit a few times, making her hips buck up in anticipation. She made me wait so I'll make her wait.

I lean down, kissing her passionately, still rubbing the toy up and down, "Fuck Becky, please" she whimpers, I slide two of my fingers through her folds, gathering her arousal. Leaning back so I am sat on my knees, I take the dildo in my hand and slowly pump up and down, spreading her juices. I look up to see her watching intently, her mouth hung open, her eyes wide. Smirking, I crawl back over her, pressing a long kiss into her lips before taking the dildo in my hand once again and align it with her opening. Freen gasps as I slowly push into her, I stop when it's about half way in, giving her time to adjust before I slowly push it the rest of the way in. Her eyes are screwed shut, her breathing is ragged, I raise my hand up to stroke her hair and press a kiss on her forehead. After a few moments she takes a deep breath and opens her eyes, "You can move now, baby", so I slowly pull out of her, then back in at the same agonising pace.