XIII. About Us 2.

You and Seungcheol were on the balcony of your room

"There's a villa attached to the mansion in the backyards. I didn't notice it.", he said.
"Yeah, there is.", you replied.
"All the mafia houses are built this way, I guess... even ours is like this."
"Hm... because villas are like hideouts or something, I don't know the logic, you understand better."
"Umhm..."

Afer a minute of silence, he looked at you. So many emotions in his eyes, didn't know where he should start from... what he should tell you... how long he yearned for you or his identity or the difficulties of his profession... oh the vampire didn't want to let the female go, never. He had finally found her... and he already felt heavy knowing he was a vampire. He had an anxious heart.
"What's wrong?", you asked, watching him dwell.
"I don't know what to do...", he randomly spoke.
"Why?"
"No... nothing, just... it just feels so overwhelming to be with you right now. I'm kinda worried."
"Why worried?"
"Uh... you know my profession, it's kinda risky, I just don't know when I might die. I fear I'm dragging you and your family into danger.", he expressed. You chuckled.
"You think too much, don't put too much pressure to your brain. I'm so happy to be with you... you don't know how hard it was without you, Cheol. I always wondered how life would've been if I didn't pass out that day... and the worst, if I hadn't left that purse there...", you sighed.
"Don't blame yourself, yeah? Maybe everything happened so we could build ourselves... and we found eachother again, it's feels surreal to me..."
"I missed you so much...", you said, hugging him, he wrapped you in his arms securely.
"I missed you too... alot..."

Both of you stayed there in the position for a while.
"I'm sorry...", you apologized. "I'm so sorry..."
"I'm sorry too...", Seungcheol said.
Both of you cried.
"I'm so sorry...", you sobbed.

Didn't even know what all those sorries were for. There was some sorrow and pain in your heart for leaving that purse there, a small thing that you didn't care about could've changed your life. It'd have been way better, Seungcheol wouldn't have needed to wait either.

"Shh... it's all okay...", he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. "Everything's okay now! We're all together. Don't cry, yeah?", he wiped the tears on your face. "Oh I hate seeing you in tears, baby, please."
"I'm sorry... if I hadn't-"
"Just forget about it. Give me a smile!"
You gave him a soft smile.
"Hmmmm! Pretty...!", he said and connected both of yours lips into a delicate, contended kiss.

"I love you.", and confessed.
"I love you more."

He placed you on the bed, not breaking the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt. The lips tasted the same... the wet peachy taste still turning both of you on.
Seungcheol opened his shirt and threw it aside.
The male's whose gaze had nothing called lust, it was the same as before but the feelings were crystal clear. He gave you an assuring smile that everything was alright.

"Let's take it slow, hm?", he asked. You smiled and nodded.

And both of you could hear rain drops falling on the window. Oh even the nature was happy and created a peaceful environment. Both the mafia and doctor missed eachother and craved for eachother's touch for quite a while.

Sharing love yous, miss yous and sweet talks in between of having a slow sex, both of you were done after an hour.

"Fuck...", both of you panted.
"I always wondered if you were a virgin back then...", you spoke. He laughed.
"I was. You were my first sex."
"How were you so good without practice then?", you asked.
"I can ask the same question to you."
"Was I good?"
"You didn't hear me moaning?", you laughed at his counter-question.
"I did."
"Let's clean you, yeah?", and the elder picked you up, walking towards the bathroom.
"Your lips are swollen.", you said.
"Yours too."
"You're cute.", you pouted.
"Umhm?", he turned the tap on after placing you on the tub.
"Wash me up, I haven't washed up after returning from the hospital today.", he laughed.
"Alright!"
"Cheol...", he hummed. "How did you end up in this profession?"
"Uh... as I said, the boys lost their fathers to a base attack... and appa had adopted all of us... and just after a while, somebody murdered appa as well and also our sisters are missing... we're here just to find those culprits and the kids, nothing much and also because this is a legacy I've to maintain."
"Do you not get into any life threatening situations?"
"We do... a lot. It's also one of the main reasons why we wanted all of you to shift with us. Half of the underground world must've already known about you and the girls being with us. And you may know what happens.", he said.
"Wait... how? How would they know?", you asked.
"They must've already seen us in the hospital... I've already got a call from one... I don't know... there are spies all around. So mafias can't even live a life of peace unless you're in the white side."
"S-So... you mean their lives are in danger?"
"No... trust us! We won't let anything happen. We're here to guard you all. Don't worry!", he assured.
"Seungcheol... I've already gone through a time where I almost lost everyone... a-and you're telling me this can happen again?"
"Trust me, love! Trust me, we'll be with you all. Noone would dare to even look if we're around."
"For how long are you all gonna stay around us? What if you all aren't there? Seungcheol, this isn't possible-"
"Shhh! Shh... shhh...! I know... but you've not even seen anything yet. I won't let you down. I promise, baby! Your sisters are my sisters. You don't need to worry. See you're crying again?"
"I'm scared... I'm so scared...", you sniffled.
"Don't be! Trust your Cheol, yeah?", he said, picking you up and making you wear a bathrobe.
"You are supernaturally strong... how can you pick me up so casually?", you asked.
He laughed, hiding his nervousness.
"I'm a gym brat.", he said.
"I see... I am not so light tho... but fine.", you shrugged it off.
"You are light.", he said, squeezing you in his arms. "So smol~"
"You're cute.", he smiled. "DIMPLES!", and you poked his dimples. "Cuteeee!"
Seungcheol smiled and placed you on the bed.
"I'll just wash up, hm?", he pecked your cheeks and walked to the bathroom.