That's entertainment

Present day

Pentagram city, pride, hell.

Charlie: (sigh)

???: Mom?

Charlie, turned her head and smiled to see her both human adopted children. Dipper and Mabel Morningstar.

Mabel, spoke first

Mabel, spoke first.

Mabel: are you okay?

Charlie: I...I guess...not really.

Mabel, walked over to her adoptive mother and hugged her, dipper did the same as he said comfortably.

Dipper: don't worry, we'll end this.

Charlie, smiled a bit wider and hugged her children a bit tighter. The twins know that Charlie isn't their real mother, but have accepted her as one.

???: hon?

The three look ahead to see, Charlie's girlfriend and dipper and Mabel's second mother; Vaggie.

They known her for 5 years while the twins were 9 years old at the time, Charlie found her hurt in a alleyway with a empty eye socket on the left, she told them that she nearly got killed by an exorcist, vaggie was shock to say the least when she ...

They known her for 5 years while the twins were 9 years old at the time, Charlie found her hurt in a alleyway with a empty eye socket on the left, she told them that she nearly got killed by an exorcist, vaggie was shock to say the least when she met dipper and Mabel, before Charlie told her that she was their adoptive mother, making the sinner more shocked at this revelation that, THE princess of hell herself has 2 adopted HUMAN children.

After a couple months, the 2 started to date. Dipper, was somewhat skeptical about her while Mabel was the opposite. But soon after the first months of them, dating. The twins had now accepted them as their second mother to the family.