Six: Eli

CAROLINE HAVING A hard day was an understatement. She was stuck at home doing nothing. Her mother was wherever the hell she was at, her brother was doing things such as skating or hanging out with Daniel Larusso.

Caroline didn't get what hanging around Daniel did for him. Other than karate and pissing off their dad. But as much as she didn't want to admit it, she didn't believe in karate.

Well, she didn't think it did anything. Oh okay, you learned karate to defend yourself..most people use karate, like in L.A to get into fights. They never use it to defend themselves if needed. And she already heard what happened in the past with her dad and Daniel.

Apparently Daniel was a entitled guy who tried to get Ali all too himself. And when Johnny tried to have a civil conversation with Ali about the situation, Daniel lost his fucking mind and fought him.

But that was only one side of the story. So she didn't want to choose to hate Daniel Larusso for something she didn't know was even true.

Sometimes when someone tells a story, they change it up a little bit. Especially to make the other person look bad and for themselves to look better.

So she didn't know what to think. But being stuck at home was miserable. She had already deep cleaned almost the entire house.

The thing with Caroline is that when she has alot on her mind, she cleans. And she doesn't stop cleaning until whatever it is on her mind finally gets out of her mind.

Robby calls her a OCD cleaning maniac. Despite her not even having OCD she sure acts like it. Making sure everything is straight and even. If there's a little bit of dust she sneezes and has to clean it all up. Even though that technically isn't OCD, Robby has no shame to using it to describe the situation.

So when she got a notification that a party was happening at the beach, she was excited. Robby and her mom couldn't lock her up. She was going to go to this party, get blacked out drunk and forget it ever happened.

So, while the laundry was going she got ready. She put on jeans, a crop top and a jacket over it, put boots on with socks and tied her hair in a pony tail.

Then she left and went to the location that the text mentioned.

By the time she arrived there were already people there, a bonfire, and loud music playing. And she knew she was gonna have the best night in her entire life.

She ran down the hill and got herself a drink, chugging it until it was empty.

She turned and saw a dark-skinned boy drinking a bottle that she assumed was out of the cooler beside him. There was a girl next to him. "Hey, can I have one?"

Miguel obviously seemed nervous by the girl but nodded. "Um y-yeah. Who are you? I've never seen you around. Are you new?"

Caroline chuckled. "You probably wouldn't know me. I mostly keep to myself. I've lived here all my life in L.A. I live with my mom after my dad..."

"I'm sorry" Miguel spoke with such genuine it was as if he could relate.

"That's okay. My dad's an alcoholic who was washed up in his karate world" Caroline said with a laugh as she drank from the bottle.

"Um...who is your dad again?" Miguel asked. The girl drifted off then when someone else got her attention.

"You probably don't know him. Or do if you do karate. Johnny Lawrence." Caroline said awkwardly.

"Ummm..he's actually my sensei. He saved my life. I was getting bullied every day. Your father is a great person" Miguel said as Caroline chuckled.

"I'll believe it when I see it. Nice seeing you..."