Me and Pearl looked at each other and smiled... I pointed at the window that we used to jump to get inside the hall without getting any attention...

Pearl shook her head and pointed to the main entrance... "Pearl I don't want any attention" I protested...

"No, today you have to do as I say" with that Pearl dragged me to the main hall entrance... If I think straight this is the first time we are going to enter this way.

When we entered the hall, we got some attention because of our attire... Pearl dressed like a cute doll and I'm

 Pearl dressed like a cute doll and I'm

"Look at Pete... With a simple blazer he looks like heaven" I heard one of the senior voices....

Then everyone starts to look at me... I'm not used to this... Pearl held my arms and started to walk confidently... I walked with her... Many of our seniors came and talked to us and they introduced me and Pearl to other department seniors to gain contact for business...

But my eyes searched for the one person... I didn't dress up like the way I showed him... I just simply dressed up with a blazer... "Do you think Vegas came here?" I asked Pearl...

"Do you think I simply flirted with your hia?" I frowned...

"Idiot I talked to him because I also want to make sure whether Vegas is coming or not and Phi confirm that Vegas will come... So, he will come... Or maybe he is already here?" Oh....

"But why can't I find him yet?" I asked...

But before Pearl answered, the senior from the Vegas department took the mick and announced that "So, by this time I believe you all reunited with your friends... Now I want to begin our celebration... So shall we start..." Everyone screamed YES...

And that's how the party begins with some stories, some music, some drama... Everything goes perfect... But for me it's not.... I want to see the person who confused me....

"Now let's get the party to the next level... You can dance and drink..." with the announcement everyone starts to dance and drink with their partner and friends...

Pearl and I begin to dance... She really looked different today... I didn't see her as a woman till today but now she looks like a grownup woman... OMG What I'm thinking?

I broke the closeness between me, and Pearl then went to the bathroom which is located outside of the hall and at the end of the building...

When I finished my business, I went to wash my hands and I heard.

"Looks like you are enjoying dancing" I closed my eyes because i know whose Voice is that....

"Are you jealous, Vegas?" I asked without wasting time and without turning to face him... Because I can't handle rejection a second time...

I heard him chuckle then he came near me then put his hands on my shoulders to turn to face him....

I was shocked... He was so damn handsome... His neatly combed hair... His white suit....