Chapter 14 - Rock Lee.

Start from the beginning

"Taijutsu? That's different from a traditional ninja..." Naruto murmured, since in this world, everyone prioritizes jutsus and other techniques, leaving taijutsu aside, not that it is neglected, but ninjas tend to train them on a smaller scale.

"Don't underestimate it, Naruto, Lee will show the world that one can be a great ninja using just taijutsu!" Guy spoke proudly.

"Yes, I can't use jutsus, I'm not a genius, but I will prove to the world that I can also be strong! I'm like you, Naruto, that's why I wanted to meet you, since we have similarities in our lives," Lee said looking at Naruto with a happy tone, after all, Naruto was similar to him and could understand him.

"I... can understand what that's like," Naruto admitted.

"Why don't you become a taijutsu specialist like me?" Lee exclaimed.

"Lee!" Guy interrupted. "Naruto has a special condition, although his body appears normal, it's very unlikely that he can endure severe training without chakra to strengthen his body," Guy mentioned.

"I see..." Lee commented, a bit ashamed.

"It's okay. But I can train a bit too," Naruto said. He had nothing else to do, since his mother had entrusted him to Guy and his student, he might as well join them.

"That's great, is that okay, Guy-Sensei?!" Lee asked.

"I think a bit of training won't harm anyone," Guy scratched his head and agreed.

"Let's show the power of our youth, Naruto!" Lee exclaimed and announced 200 push-ups for Naruto.

Guy watched the two kids get ready as they began the exercise. Everything seemed normal, but when they got to 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50, Guy noticed something. While Lee began to struggle with the stretches, Naruto continued easily with his exercise.

'What is this kid made of?!' Guy wondered as Naruto reached 100 at the same pace without breaking a sweat, which should be nearly impossible for a child. Lee hadn't even noticed Naruto beside him as he trembled to continue the push-ups.

Naruto simply enjoyed the common training and kept going, not even counting anymore. When Lee reached 200, he had completed 600 push-ups.

Lee saw him standing and said excitedly, "Naruto, I completed my two hundred push-ups, let's go for 400 squats!" He said, not realizing how shocked Guy looked at Naruto.

As they continued to the next exercise, an explosion suddenly occurred in the center of the village. Naruto, Guy, and even Lee looked in that direction.

"Something's happening..." Guy commented with a grim look, at that moment he heard the trees rustling and ambush ninjas appeared, and they didn't seem friendly, their target was the Hokage's son.

"We found the child! We should take him as a hostage for Danzo-Sama!" said one of the ambushers.

They jumped at Naruto and Lee, but Guy, with a quick movement, began to kick them away. "Seems the Hokage placed a jonin," one of them said.

"Just kill him!" another advanced against Guy.

"What's happening!?" Lee seemed scared at that moment.

"Relax, I'm sure Guy can handle them," Naruto commented beside him.

They began to launch jutsus, and one of them approached the children, but a green explosion happened and Guy opened his 4 gates to stop the fire jutsu from the ambushers. It didn't take long for them to defeat all of them, after all, they were just chuunins, Naruto had finished off the main force of Root the night before.

"I think it's over," Guy murmured to the bodies scattered on the ground while looking at Naruto and Lee.

"That was amazing, Guy-Sensei!!" Lee exclaimed. Despite being scared, he couldn't help but be impressed with Guy's strength as he deactivated the fourth gate, making the glow disappear from his body.