II

"atlas, come on!" reze slams her body into a darkened alley, crouching to the ground as the village warriors and guards run past, there heavy metal chains and Armor banging with each step. 

reze tucks her head into her knee's as they pass. her fingers tug on the laces of her mud covered boots, waiting for the angered guards to leave before she bolts, pushing into the busy village streets, shoving people to there feet as she passes. 

"oi, get her!" a voice yells, reze looks over at her shoulder to the guards that are now chasing after her. 

"oh crap!" reze pushes on, looking forward at the nearing cliff edge, her legs carry her towards it, as she gets to the end her eyes shut. 

the guards yell as the young girl throws herself over the edge, her body plummeting down towards the icy waters and scuffed rock edges hidden under the frozen waves. 

a loud screech followed by the crack of electric. reze smiles as her body is caught, her boots graze the waters top as atlas catches his rider in his claws. 

"atta boy atlas!" reze yells, swinging her body around to climb onto the dragons saddle. tucking her legs into the make shift leg holders she holds onto the skrills spikes. 

"to the stables, they hold trapped" reze pats atlas who chitters and glides through the village, many Vikings duck and scream, running for cover. coming to the stables atlas blasts the locks on the cages, watching as the doors swing open and a flurry of angered and scared dragons flock to the sky. 

"atta boy atlas, now lets go home, ma will be so proud!" reze smiles, digging her hand into her pocket and pulling out a note book and a shred of led. 

scribbling something into the book she hooks it back into her pocket. atlas screeches and the scales on his body glow a faint blue shade, reze hums and pulls a mask with a rubber line from her saddle satchel, knocking it over her face she leans against the skrill. 

"ride" a small whisper as atlas blasted up into the clouds. 

---------------------

water sprays above the ocean atlas and reze appear in front of it and keep heading towards it. the closer they get it reveals a huge waterfall

reze pulls her mask off as atlas takes the entrance, its dark and gloomy to begin with, a few screeching dragons greet both reze and atlas as they dip down to the mushroom forest. They fly over bright blue water, larger and smaller water based dragons swim under them.

splashing waves up to atlas who tilts to dunk reze into the water. the girl laughs as she is pulled back up, lightly swatting atlas who chitters to himself. they leave the water biome and fly upwards, serving between pillars with bioluminescence specs. 

atlas starts to glow and parts of Reze's clothing lights up from where she had sown dragon scales. 

They continue flying. the pair fly past some dragon eggs, the eggs glow and the baby dragons become visible. reze smiles and atlas tilts as hundreds of thousands Fireworm pull from there burrows and flock around the pair. 

reze lifts her hands at smaller Fireworm swerve between her fingers and palms. 

"the Targaryens, like our dragons, answered to neither gods nor men." a voice calls, reze looks down at her mother who tends to an injured dragon below. 

"down atlas" reze smiles, flying down to her mother who kneels on a platform of glowing shrubs. 

"hello reze, you were out early this morning" Sigrid smiles, lightly tapping a Fireworm from her daughter shoulder.