what matters most. || twenty six.

Start from the beginning

He played along, and agreed that it was true. I was glad he did that.

Paige had always needed to be humbled and this was the perfect way to do so.

She returned to her spot and began arguing with Serene and Sydney for not telling her. Soon, she walked away like an angry toddler. We decided to not tell her and see how long it takes for her to figure it all out.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"And this. I got it signed by the artist himself." Cyno showed off his signed card back, with an expression that resembled the face of a kid proud of his work.

"I've got something like that too!!" Ainsley pulled out three TXT albums, all signed by the members.

"I have a poster too but sadly, thats back home."

Cyno and Ainsley just learnt that both of them are collectors of something.

"Oh what's the name of this one?" Ainsley asked, looking at one of Cyno's Genius Invokation cards.

"His name is Bennett. He's very strong, but doesn't look it. "

Ainsley nodded acknowledging the piece of information.

"Hmm? What's that?"

Ainsley glanced at what Cyno was eyeing. It was her photocard binder.

"Oh it's something similar to your collection. " She held it out for him to take. He did so and opened it.

He flipped through and pointed to someone before asking,

"This is Beomgyu, right? The one on the poster by your bed?"

Ainsley had never been so proud of someone before. She smiled wide.

"Yes! That's him!"

"Who else is in TXT? I recall that you mentioned that they're your favourite?" He looked like he was genuinely interested in learning his gf's interests.

'GREEN FLAG!' was all Ainsley saw. Finally someone was willing to learn about her favs! Most people (Nora) straight up refused to learn more on this topic.

There it began, Ainsley's almost unending discussion. What excited her even more to talk about it was that Cyno actually seemed interested and wasn't only asking not to upset her.

Throughout the conversation, Cyno was a little concerned about his girlfriend relying on hot Asian men, who are twice as old as her, for better mental health.

But he didn't care as long as Ainsley was happy. That was what mattered most to him.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"I need a sugar daddy." Those were the first words that came out of Ainsley's mouth when she entered The Bold Brew.

"Says the rich girl." Liv rolled her eyes.

"I'm being for real over here! Kids make more money on Lunar New Year than I have ever in my life!" Ainsley banged the table.

"What even is your problem?" Carla asked.

"My parents are disowning me anytime now, I have zero pennies to my name. How would I survive? "

" What did you do now?" Tighnari sighed.

" They may or may not be mad that I'm in a relationship now." Ainsley muttered.

"I am the problem?" Cyno said from across the table.

Ainsley's parents weren't very strict but they weren't very chill either, it was complicated. But when it came to dating, they were probably the former. They believed that it was only a distraction.

Ainsley's mom knew well that it was of no use in trying to get through to Ainsley, since she had always never turned back once she decided something.

But the problem was Ainsley's father. He didn't know yet, he didn't need to know yet. But knowing Ainsley's mom, she would tell him no matter what.

"So that's it? You are going to break up with him?" Serene asked.

"Hell no. You think I'd listen to my parents?" Ainsley laughed.

" Then what is the problem!" Kaveh had enough of listening to Ainsley's blabbering.

"Idk, I forgot."

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Yes, ik what y'all think. Another filler? Yes. But I'll make it up to you! 🐱

-RJ<3

(word count: 1086.)