cute kitty. || twelve.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

"That is so disgusting." I said with my face buried in my palms after hearing what the most disgusting thing Theodore Nott had done.

"I was a kid, alright?" He defended himself.

"I was one too but I did not do that." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Shut up, you're just trying to delay your turn."

I gulped. "Why would I do that?"

"Cuz you're a pussy, that is why." Draco joined.

"You're not one to talk, crusty ass mf."

"Shut the hell up and play. I'm getting sleepy." Carla said trying to shut us up. And it worked. Even Lord Voldemort himself wouldn't want to get on Carla's bad side, or else he wouldn't live to see another day.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Read the last text sequence you've sent a friend, who isn't any of the ones here, out loud. "

I sighed before looking to my texts to see whose to read out. I choose Skyler.

" I sent my friend Skyler a video of a female dancer and said that I might be gay? "

" Oh that's so boring, do another one! "

" That's against the rules. "

" Fuck the rules. "

" How about I fuck your mom-" and I was hit by Iris on the head.

And a few more rounds went on.

Many crazy things happened.

We learnt that Al haitham is bi, Tighnari used to date someone named Rana, who dumped him as she felt he cared more about his plants than her and that Carla thinks Theo is the hottest person in the room. Which I know is a lie, because it's obviously me- (I'm sorry.)

It was finally Cyno's turn after a while. We had decided that we'd head to the dorms after his turn.

"Truth." He answered when Nora asked him.

"Hm.. tell me, what's the most embarrassing interaction you've had with someone you like or liked?" Woah that was a good one. Nora is getting smarter.

"Uh.... I heard someone say 'you're so cute' and assumed that she was talking to me and replied that I think she's cuter. But she was actually talking to her cat...."

" Oh that must've been embarrassing. " Andrea said. The others also followed by saying similar comments but I felt a little iffy. I swear to god I have heard this situation somewhere.

I tried to think just where I heard of it but nothing came to my mind. I was too sleepy that my brain didn't function as it was supposed to.

"You look sleep deprived." Said Louis Wood. I haven't talked much to him.

"Yeah, because I am. I haven't slept in 20 hours."