L-O-V-E (P.2)

Depuis le début

Sana: "Y-yeah, Mina-yah." Looking back at the slim and awkwardly standing girl she is still holding unto who now looks uncomfortable with the girl's close contact towards her.

Dahyun: "Uhhhh.. Please stop holding our sister?" Seeing their maknae's discomfort.

Yoo sibling's outfits:

Sana: "S-sorry." Reluctantly letting go of the youngest Yoo who hasn't spoken a word since.

Chaeyoung: "Are you ok, Tzu?" Looking concerned at her youngest sibling who was rubbing the arm Sana was clutching on earlier as it felt like forever since her arm felt numb from her grip.

Momo: "She is your sister?"

DubChaeng look at the tallest girl and slowly nodded their heads while Tzuyu was looking at the 3 strangers in front of her with confusion as to why they are in front of them.

Momo: *sighs* "I will not get mad at you for pushing my sister because your sister helped my other other sister. But DON't do that again." Pointing at Dahyun who visibly gulped at the threat given to her by the girl with bangs so she just nodded her head. "Let's go girls." She held Mina's shoulder while grabbing Sana's hand before walking away but the dark haired girl turned around once more and looked at one of the siblings wearing the red top before leaving while Sana looked over her shoulder and stared at the thinnest sibling wearing the brown long sleeve and smiled widely at her and waved before being dragged away by their oldest sister to the other side of the park.

There was silence for a few seconds as the Yoo siblings saw the 3 girls going further and further away from them all having different reactions as to what just happened.

Tzuyu: "You know them, unnie?" Turning to her sibling who simultaneously shook their heads.

Dahyun: "No."

Chaeyoung: "Dahyun-unnie pushed the pretty girl coz I fall down the slide."

Tzuyu: "You pushed her, unnie?!" Widening her eyes since her mother specifically told them not to fight.

Dahyun: "Coz it look like she pushed you, Chaeng!"

Chaeyoung: "She did not push me, unnie."

Tzuyu: "You said "sorry"?"

Dahyun had her head down and shook her head.

Tzuyu: " Mommy will not be happy." With Chaeyoung nodding her head.

Dahyun: "Ok, I will say "sorry". Do not tell Mommy or Mama." Looking at her sibling seriously.

They held hands and were walking towards the 3 girls from earlier who were now playing by the jungle gym when they heard Nayeon's voice calling for them and waving at them to come towards her and Jeongyeon.

They sprinted towards their parents who was holding juice boxes, biscuits and egg sandwiches.

After a few minutes, the kids finished eating and rested for a bit before they were allowed to go back at the playground but they were informed to not go on the jungle gyms or run too much because they just finished eating.