What happened to Tansh

Next day 

Author  POV  

Tansh, Kartik & Reet already arrived at haunted house.

It took 3 hours to reach there , because it was quite far from the city. 

Kartik: Finally we reached our destiny 

Reet: Hmm..

(Reet was busy while checking some infromation of this house)

Kartik: Or we can say our death destiny...

(kartik said in his low tone so no one can hear him, he was in his own world that he didn't hear that someone was calling him from past few minutes)

Reet: Kartik....KARTIK FOR GOD SAKE ARE YOU LISTENING OR NOT... 

Kartik:Yeah ... yeah I'm listening why are you shouting , I'm not deaf.

(Said while covering his ears)

Reet: O Really!! , I have been calling you from past few minutes in which world you have been lost huhh!!!

( Kartik was about say something when Tansh interrupted him)

Tansh: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!

(After Tansh shout both of them shut there mouth and for few minutes there was complete silence) 

Tansh: I think we should start our investigation.

Reet: Yeah, we should.

Kartik: Guys don't you think this place is little bit scary+creepy.

Tansh: Kartik, I have already told you that there is nothing like spritits or anything like that and this house has been abandoned for so long.

Reet: Yeah Tansh is right due to that this place look some how creepy and scary.

Tansh: We should end this topic and start to investigate this place.

Kartik: Yeah and I think we all should divide and start our work.

Tansh: Then, I will  head upstaris (1st floor) to check.

Kartik: Then, I will check the backyard.

Reet: Hmm.. okay fine, I will check the basement.

Tansh: After 1 hour we will meet here only, after checking our respective  places, let's see what clue we will find in this place.

( After some discussion they all went to investigate the places)

Kartik POV

After some discussion we three got separated to investigate this house.

I came to backyard  to find the clue, but sadly I didn't got any clue nor I got any item which belongs to those missing people...

Kartik:What the hell, there isn't a single clue huhh!!!

(He thought for while )

Kartik: I think, I should check this place once again maybe I can get some hint or anything.

After that kartik started to check backyard once again..

End of Kartik POV...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tansh POV

I  came upstaris to investigate.

Now, I was standing in the middle of hallway of 1st floor, there were multiple rooms.

The rooms I  just checked it felt so similar to each other, I felt like, I was just repeatedly checking same room, maybe I'm just overthinking.

The rooms arrangement is similar to eachother, maybe that's why I felt such way. 

Even though some of the rooms were probably locked, I even tried to open it but it wasn't ready to open maybe it has been locked for so long and it must has been got stuck. 

Now only left the last room which is in end of the hallway after  checking that room I will head towards downstairs. 

As I was heading towards that room, somehow I felt so strange towards it. 

( I just  shrugged  my shoulders maybe I'm just overthing a lot)

When I held the doorknob I thought this room will be  also locked, but no  It's wasn't locked, as I opened the door it was way too much mess and dusty as compare to other rooms.

As I entered, suddenly the room temperature was cold, and it was so strange for me beacause it was summer season and  it was afternoon and obviously  outside there is high temperature but somehow inside the house there was cold  temperature maybe because this house way too much old and  the house were built before 90s it used to be cold from inside even in the summer season.

But what I strange felt that this room was deadly cold  and  by the surrounding of this room was giving too much creepy feelings, well I'm not from those people who get scared from this things, but from this room I'm not getting any positive vibes.

After sometimes  I was done by  checking this room, I was ready to leave this room. When I was about to hold the doorknob, then I heard something like falling, so as I turn around there was box which fall down due to wind ( I thought) 

As I was about turn around to leave my eyes caught on the mirror, which was attach to the wall  and it was beside the closet. But when I entered this room, I didn't saw this mirror before. 

Tansh: Maybe I didn't observed it before 

I don't know  what just happened to me, now I was standing infront of mirror it was dusty, I dont know, but this mirror was just attracting me a lot, I dusted the mirror with a peice of  cloth which was beside the mirror , as I was standing infront of the mirror and I was just staring at my  reflection.  I don't know what happend to me, my body wasn't reacting to anything, I was feeling like someone is hypnotizing me and I wasn't able to breath, it was just suffocating me, my vision was getting blur ......

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter, if no then you can comment on this message what you didn't like. And we will try to work on it.

If you like this chapter then make sure to vote it will encourage us to write.

Thank you so much

With love
~vaarida♡
______________________________________________________________________________________