Investigation

Morning 10:30 AM

At Police station

Unknown: What the heck you all been doing huh!! Can't you freaking find out a single clue huh!! (Shouts in frustration)

Just in few minutes he continued

Unknown: What the heck are you going to do with this missing report.(while throwing the papers in the air)

Tansh: Sir we all have been trying our best to solve this case. (Said in cold yet clam tone)

Reet: Sir our other team members are also investigating about this matter.
(After a pause she completed her sentence)
I think soon we will find that person who is behind this matter.

Unknown: hmmm....
(He turned around now his back was facing them)
Did you find any common thing or anything in this missing report.

Kartik: yeah..... After they crossed the abandoned area, their phone was out of network after that there was no clue of them.

Reet: What do you mean by abandoned area...??

Kartik: ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU DON'T KNOW OR YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT..???(He said in a shocked expression or more like shouting)

Reet: Idiot, first stop shouting like a crow. Why are you over reacting for it(she said in a annoyed tone)

Kartik: Okayy, I won't shout, fine. Well there's a haunted house at the end of the street. (said pointing at a place in the map for her reference)
Well I even heard that in that area witches live and they kill people who disturb them.

Tansh: Grow up Kartik baby..!! You sure, You still believe in this..!!?

Kartik: Hmmm... I am fully grown man.. Yess..ss(In hesitating tone)
I have heard a lot of horror stories about that haunted house.

Tansh: That's not true... we should not believe in those stories, which maybe totally false (After thinking something he continued speaking his words)
There is nothing like these spirits, witches and blah blah blah.. they are just our imagination and nothing else.

Unknown: Mr. Tansh do you think these all are just an imagination or hallucinations of the peoples?

Tansh: Maybe or maybe not sir because the most frightening monsters are the ones that exists in our mind. (He said this without any expressions and in a very serious tone)

Unknown: Leave this topic, why don't you all go there by yourself and investigate this matter.
(After a long pause he completed his words)
And I think you should go there by yourself and investigate for two days.

Kartik: Sir ar..are you trying to say that we should spend two days in that bloody haunted house (In shocked expression)

Unknown: Yesss... I want you three only to investigate this case.

Reet: Pardon sir, why we three only we can go there with our team also.

Unknown: Hmmmm.. I think you have forgotten there are still many case which are still pending... That's why I want you three to take over this case.

Tansh: Okayyy, sir then we will start our investigation from tomorrow. Then we inform that we will overtake this case.

Unknown: Hmmm... Now you all can leave.
(While they were leaving unknown person called tansh)
Mr. Tansh(After a pause he continued)
Remember one thing, whatever you do, just don't fall asleep.

Tansh: Pardon, sir.

Unknown: Okay Now you can go. Don't worry soon we are going to face each other.

Then tansh left from his cabin for some work.

On the other hand unknown person said only one sentence "JUST DON'T FALL ASLEEP."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter, if no then you can comment on this message what you didn't like. And we will try to work on it.

If you like this chapter then make sure to vote it will encourage us to write.

Thank you so much

With love
~vaarida♡
______________________________________________________________________________________