XI. Family.

"This mansion is pretty.", Seokmin said.
"Thanks!", you smiled. "We don't stay here tho. We live in the hospital quarters since our home is far. It's only during weekends or free days."
"Ohhh!"
"But the long drive is worth it. The view is nice.", Soonyoung expressed.
"Comeon in!"
"Tzuyu was saying that you're gonna make her clean the whole house if she was late to class... isn't the house too big?", Jun asked.
Everyone laughed.
"I won't. I had made her once because she was like ten minutes to her final year of general classes... and just because she forgot her id inside her car. Imagine forgetting a scalpel inside a patient's body... horrible!", you answered.
"Do things like that happen?", Jisoo asked.
"Yeah! Careless doctors do that... and another huge problem is created. Patient can die sometimes."
"Very risky..."

And everyone walked inside.
"Maz!", you called.
"Yes, mam?", a lady in her late 30s walked forward. "Good Evening!"
"Good Evening! This is our butler Maz!", you introduced.
"My greetings, sirs!", she bowed.
"Hi!", Seventeen greeted.
"Where are the girls?", you asked.
"They're inside... I was hearing noises. Probably celebrating weekend.", Maz informed.
"Oh... alright...!", and all of you walked inside, a few servants greeting on the way.

All of you entered the hallway to the living room which was a mess.

"Oh my g-", and you slapped your forehead while Seventeen laughed in amusement

The ladies were dressed up in and as something, screaming a song on top of their lungs.

"Um, dois, três, quatroNo quick head in my bed I can't have thatI want that long neck not talking giraffe neckAin't no laying down man we 'bout to have late funI'm 'bout to make your balls stick up like space bunsWant your dick soaked? Place it do...

No quick head in my bed I can't have that
I want that long neck not talking giraffe neck
Ain't no laying down man we 'bout to have late fun
I'm 'bout to make your balls stick up like space buns
Want your dick soaked? Place it down my throat
Tongue tickle yo' dick but not telling a joke
Peddle in this pussy that's how you rock a boat
It get live in this pussy, I'm not talking Periscope
In the sheets I am a bully
Give more head than a hoodie
Every time you make me cum it look just like vanilla pudding
Sit on yo face all day until you say, "Bae, it hurt me"
Then I turn around and give the dick more kisses than Hershey's~", they screamed.