Jimin : Now let's go & give my queen a good shower .*peck her cheek*

After that he gave her a good shower .

Y/n love showers a lot .She like bubbles. She always try to catch it but always fail.

------Time Skip-----

Now Jimin is sitting on his bed ,his upper body is bare ,he is only in his sweatpants. While y/n is sleeping on his chest feeling his warmth. She is only wearing her diaper. Jimin likes to do it bcz Y/n like his warmth a lot .He kisses her head .

King : *in mind*Jimin from today we need to be more careful.

Joi : He is right Jimin .

Jimin :Dont worry from today she will be more secure then before .

King : Thankfully our mate is a baby or i might lost my control & make love with her every nights.

Jimin : Yeh stop it King . We know how much we control ourself but we need to wait for her . Once she becomes 16 we will mark her as ours .*smirk*

king : I know.

Jimin : Ok now shut up . I want to sleep .

King : Ok ok .sleep you jerk.

Jimin : Rude ass .

King : Whatever.

Joi : Can you two stop it .I also want to sleep .

Jimin quickly blocked them & lay on his bed while still holding her in his arms .

After some time he make her lay on the bed & put blanket on her & himself . He place his hand on her tummy & pats it to make her sleep soundly.

Jimin also fall sleep .

---------After 1 week------

Y/n is giggling as King licks her tiny foots

Y/n is giggling as King licks her tiny foots . Yes, King . After torturing Jimin too much Jimin finally agrees to let him play with Y/n . King wants to be with her , and play with her so King is now playing but he is not in his massive Lycan size he turned himself into a normal wolf as his wolf size is also big .

 King wants to be with her , and play with her so King is now playing but he is not in his massive Lycan size he turned himself into a normal wolf as his wolf size is also big

Its Jimin wolf look .

Y/n like his fur a lot . She pat his tummy as King like it too much & about joi he is also with King .They block Jimin after giving him headache & now playing with their mate .

After 3 days -

Y/n is sad today because Jimin is not with her for 2 days . Namjoon, Jungkook , Hobi are here in this mansion to take care of Y/n . Mrs. Wang is also fine now (Mrs. Wang is the only human who knows about Jimin's identity& others )

Jimin locked himself in the basement red room bcz he was in his heat . His heat stay for 4 days . After every 3 months, Jimin faces Heat .

He can't meet his baby during his Heat . His really painful for Werewolves if there mate is not with them . But about Jimin he can't do this bcz His Mate is a baby now , he need to wait for her .Once she become 18 he is claimed her as his own .

Jimin is breathing heavily while moaning Y/n's name while pleasuring himself

Jimin is breathing heavily while moaning Y/n's name while pleasuring himself .

He know he needs to wait for her . he can hear her cries but he can't do anything .He cant hurt her .

After reaching his climax & fell on his bed while breathing heavily.

Jimin : Sorry baby ..............I can't go near you right now .....sorry my love .....*whisper*

With that he fell asleep as he is tired now . For some hours he can rest but after that his heat will come back .