Jimin is standing in front of whole werewolf Army & Jong is standing in front of his Vampire army.

Jimin is quite which is a very bad news only Jimin's Beta , omega & his hyungs know the truth about his silence , its silence before a storm. They all know Jong is going to pay with his life .

Jong look at Jimin & smirk. Jimin just clenched his fist .

Jong : Finally we will win .*evil smile*

Jimin : Where is my mate .*alpha voice*

Jong : Cool down jerk , your baby mate is here .

jong look beside him & Jimin saw a girl come out from nowhere, she was holding his mate , his love .He sees that she is sleeping but her face is saying she cried a lot .his wolf is screaming to kill all vampires but he controls himself .

Jimin : What do you want Jong ?

Jong : Your life .*smirk*

Jimin : Oh really . Go ahead .*smirk*

(Btw Jong didnt know about Jimin being immortal & his Lycan side .Only Jimin's trusted mans know this )

Then Jong sends 2 vampire towards Jimin .Jimin beta try to kill them but Jimin tell them not to do . Jimin secretly signal Jungkook . Jk understand & hide himself .

2 vampire attack on Jimin but Jimin hold their throat without any problem . He left 1 & catch another throat & Jimin pulled out his sharp nails & he put his hand in his chest & took out his heart .He breaks his heart & throws his body . Another one looks at him in fear . He saw that Jimin 's eyes are blue not red .Jong become scared bcz he never saw Jimin's blue eyes .

All vampires become scared of him .

Jong didnt want to lost so he look beside him to have y/n but he saw Lina isnt beside him .He become confuse .

Jimin : She is here .*alpha voice*

Jong looked towards Jimin 7 saw Y/n is in Jungkook's arms & Lina & her brother is standing beside Namjoon.

Jong : Lina ?

Lina : You jerk you really thought that i would help you to kill this innocent child ...nuh...*smirk*Thats why yesterday i told Jimin about your plan .*smirk*

Jong : You b*tch!!!

Jimin : Now who will save you from me .*smirk*

Jong look at Jimin & his eyes widened bcz he saw black smoke is coming from his body , his eyes are shining blue .

Jong :Yo...you are not Jimin ....i know his wolf ...then ?*scare*

Jimin : Its me King .*smirk*

With that Jimin tore his clothes & his body transform into his Lycan self .

Its first time when everyone is seeing this Lycan self . He never lets his lycan come out bcz he is ruthless, heartless , evil , selfish.

Everyone gulp in fear even all werewolves. Lycan is very powerful then other creatures in this world .

All vampires step back in fear of him .

Jong's right man Lim come infrnt to fight with Jimin but Lycan King hold his head & smash it with his big foots .Jong is now scared like hell.

Jong try to run but Jimin holds his leg & hangs him in his hand .

King : Today you cross your limit by targeting our Mate .Now pay .*dark deep voice*

With that King made a hole on his chest & took out his heart & eat it . Jong die bcz of his foolishness. All vampires bow him in fear .King throws his body on the ground .He throws fire from his eyes & burn Jong's body .

King looks towards vampires .

King : Look at your stupid King . He tried to win us but lost his life . I never hate you all bcz i know you all are just his servants & nothing else & today i give you all freedom. Today Vampire & werewolves aren't enemy anymore.You all can live your life but never try to hurt Wolfs or humans or you will face consequences. M i clear ?

Vampires : Yes Lycan King .*bow*

King : Now leave .

With that all vampires left from there .

King look behind & his eyes soft as he look at his baby . He go towards Jk & holds her in his arms .Y/n is now fully awake, he didnt cry ,she look at him curiously & hold his nose with her little hand . He chuckled & Y/n laugh .He licked her hand which trickled her so she laugh.

King : *in mind* Oh my love you become our everything, our love , desire ,our Dark Obsession.

King holds her safely & runs towards the woods side .

All Wolfs smile . They all are happy that their Luna is back .

Yoongi : Finally someone can control King (King is Lycan 's name)

Jin : Yeh .*smile*

--------------

I will update