Hyung-sik said shaking his head in disbelief.

" I am his mother and care about him and that's why I asked him to keep his mouth shut ! I know that brat, he must have done something wrong and that's why Jin-hyuk had to show him his place !

And don't overreact, it isn't like he is the only one receiving such treatment. We too have faced the same at some point; but did we complained and brought shame to our parents like he did ? "

Eun-hye said scoffing.

" Just because something is happening since ages doesn't mean it is right Eomma ! "

Hyung-sik said in disbelief at his mother's words.

" We don't care, just shut your mouth and apologize to Jin-hyuk for your wrong behavior. And just beg him to take your brother back with him and not leave him here for us to listen taunts of the neighbors for Jimin's divorce ! "

Hae-mi said raising his voice.

" Shut up ! "

Hyung-sik yelled on top of his lungs, glaring at his mother and grandmother. He had enough of the meaningless drama.

" Bloody nobody would say a single word now ! I have had enough of the bullshit in this house for years now !

You two always wanted a man to dominate you and take the decisions for the family, right ?

So, as the man of the house, I am taking the decision and I don't want any woman to interfere between me and my decision !

I never in my wildest dreams had thought a day might come where, I'll say such words; but you guys left me with no other choice !

I thought of letting you both take the decisions as you are elder and understand things better than me; but I was so wrong !

You have ruined my brother's life; but not anymore !

Fucking nobody will go against my decision in this house from now on ! Only my word would be the final ! "

Hyung-sik said glaring at his mother and grandmother.

" Don't forget Hyung-sik, your Appa isn't dead yet; he is just paralyzed ! He is still the man of the house and we'll listen to him only ! "

Eun-hye said in a small voice.

She was scared of her sweet and always silent son's this side, even Hae-mi was scared of her grandson now.

" Oh really ? Then ask him about it. See if he can talk ? "

Hyung-sik said furiously.

He was too mad to pay attention to whatever he was saying.

" You guys have done enough but not anymore ! If, anybody dared go against me; I swear nobody would be worse than me ! "

Hyung-sik said raising his voice.

" And what are you still waiting for here ? There's no extra food in our home for us to waste on a monster like you !

I am thankful you brought my brother back with you. If you want, I can pay for your fair back home ! "

Hyung-sik said turning to Jin-hyuk.

" Huh, so much of an attitude I see ! Who's gonna marry your brother knowing he's divorced ! "

Jin-hyuk said smirking, mocking Hyung-sik.

" I will marry him at this instant ! You don't have to show your fake concern about him, you bastard ! "

Yoongi said glaring at Jin-hyuk.