13. Awake

The hung-up fan we placed in the shed blew directly on me, ruffling and throwing my hair around constantly. I'm facing the entrance of the narrow shed, my back to the back wall. In front of me, all my friends. I look down the map on the table and point to a place on it, somewhere left off of Bay St.

"This is the mansion base thing. We need to check that out and make sure it's not cleaned up. If it is, that's a bust. We need to find other ways-" I'm cut off by an excited Lolbit running in the large shed. I look up from the map. She's making weird noises and pointing to her phone. I glare at her.

"What? What's happening, Lob?" Toy Chica asks.

"Ee! Mangle! She's... eee! Mangle is awake!"

My eyes go wider than I knew they could go. I run past everyone, pushing Lolbit out of the way. I run the garage of my house. I frantically fish the garage opener I received when we first moves into the house out of my pocket and aggressively push down the button to open it and impatiently crouch under the slow-moving door once there's enough space. My helmet lay on a handlebar, the sun glinting on it when the garage door gets high enough to let it in. I hop on my motorcycle, shove on my helmet, and speed off to the hospital.

I park my motorcycle hastily in the parking lot and rush to the hospital entrance. I throw open the doors and run in, sprinting with all my might to the reception desk. Thankfully, no one's in line or anything.

"I'm here to see Mangle White." I very quickly state. The receptionist nods, asks me a few things, then points me down the hallway into a door I recognize.

I fly through the door. At first, I only see Dr. Winter, or Chris, standing tall with a clipboard. Then, my love, my beautiful joy in this desolate world, my Mangle, sitting up, talking to Chris. The rest of the world fades away. Nothing else expect me and her. My smile grows ear to ear as she notices me, her face just as beautiful as the first day I met her. Her voice falters and she smiles just about as much as I do. I rush to her side and my hands move to her cheeks.

"Oh, my God, Mangle! I missed you so much! I feared..."

Mangle moves her hands to my cheeks and our foreheads touch. "You have nothing to fear, Foxy. I'm here, now. I'm here."

I sigh in pure relief and a weight is lifted from me. Like I was holding my breath since what happened, happened, and just finally exhaled.

I wrap my arms around her neck and move my head up to kiss her passionately. She returns the kiss with no hesitation. We break the kiss and I bury my head in her shoulder. I smile.

——————————

As we all enter Pixel Palace, we all crowd Mangle, excited at her return to the land of the awake. Eventually, I step in chuckling.

"Alright, alright, guys," I step next to Mangle. "I know she just woke up, but let's give her some space."

"Easy for you to say! You've been with her all before this!" Chica complains.

We all laugh and explore the arcade. It's pretty big, for being such an obscure place in an obscure town. Lolbit, feeling generous, eventually orders pizza for the all of us. Multiple pizzas, actually. Wonder where she got the money. We all sit around one of the many dining tables, munching on one of the many types of pizza to our disposal. Personally, I'm devouring an extra cheese black olive pizza.

"Alright, guys. I think I've had enough. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I stand up and walk to the very back of the building. I push open the door and step into the very clean bathroom. Not much business, I guess. Both literally and figuratively.

I look into the mirror. Is something watching me? Maybe. In a bathroom? Probably not. Maybe. I can't shake the feeling. The door in the back. Old, run-down. Clear contrast between the clean bathroom. Something draws me to it. Watched. Door. My fingers brush on the dirty handle. They push. The door opens. Fence. Just the back of the arcade. Nothing out of the ordinary. Potato sack over my head. Oh, and chloroform. That's not normal.

---------READ---------
This was a rather short chapter. Sorry about the ending, I'm feeling a different type of writing style today. Anyway, not much to say. Thank you for reading! Trivia time!

1. Who drove over Foxy's motorcycle?

2. What's the name of the arcade they were at?

3. What pizza toppings did Foxy have?

4. What are literally any theories you have for this chapter?

You should very much well-know what happens after trivia by now! As always, we have our favorite regularly scheduled message regarding OCs. But first, I must thank two very amazing people for letting me use their OCs in this chapter. First, I'd like to thank DevilsKid_21 for their recurring OC and a quite prominent one, at that, Ice! And second, for the still relatively new OC in this chapter, but still quite familiar and lovable, I'd like to thank PrivateWolf for their awesome OC, Dr. Chris Winter! Thank you both so much for lending your characters to the story! Readers, don't ever be afraid to ask for your OC to be in the story! It'd be extremely amazing to have them! Anyway, to the message! Do you have an OC? If so, that's perfect! I need OCs for the book! Your OC can be featured in this book and maybe even have a major role in the upcoming chapters, if you want them to! Of course, if you wanted, I could make your character have a minor role. Just so you know, all of the animatronics are human, and the animals they're based on are simply reduced to their favorite animal. Please leave your OCs in the comments below or in my DMs! Thank you very very much for even reading this!

OC Prompt:

What's their name and gender?

What's their favorite animal (animal they're based on)?

What do they look like (as a human)?

What's their personality like?

{OPTIONAL} Who are they related to (Bonnie, Chica and Chi, The Fazbears [your character will be a bad guy], Lefty, or Springtrap)?

{OPTIONAL} Any other details.

THINGS CAN BE CHANGED! FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU WANT TO RELATED TO THE FAZBEARS AND NOT NECESSARILY BE A BAD GUY, THAT'S OKAY!

All of you are so cool for even reading this far. Thank you. I can't thank any of you guys enough for everything. Last time I checked, this story has over 1.42K VIEWS! THAT'S CRAZY! I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW FUCKING AWESOME THAT IS! Again, thank all of you so so much! Anyway, I'm really tired and I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight to all.
hehehehe the plan is underway you guys will not like this hehehehe