The beginning of UA

AN: I AM ALIVE!!!!!!! Procrastination and probable ADHD is a bitch for projects like this.

3rd pov: The first day of school:

Izuku woke up to a very annoying alarm that he was always tempted to throw at the wall, but it being an All Might alarm stopped him every time from destroying it and going back to sleep. He walked out of his room to be greeted by his mom making breakfast as he heard the other two adults in the bathroom getting ready for the day. "Morning Mom." Izuku stumbled to his seat, still half asleep as he started to eat his breakfast. "Good morning sweetie. Are you ready for your first day of school?" Izuku and his mom Idly chat as they eat their breakfast before getting ready for the day. "I can't believe my babies are going to high school already!" Inko gave both Izuku and Katsuki a hug before they left as Katsuki arrived to hitch a ride with Izuku and his two uncles to the school.

"Alright, before we get to the school we should lay down some rules." Aizawa randomly broke the silence on the car drive to the school. "Rule 1: don't call us uncles, as having other people know about our familial relationships can be dangerous. Rule 2: Pretend you don't know any teachers before you see them in class. Rule 3: Don't do anything stupid. Finally Rule 4: Don't even think that you two will get special treatment because we know you. Do you understand?" Both of the kids in the backseat nodded shakily as they got glared at when he said the final rule with his eyes promising death if they don't follow the rules. "You know you don't have to threaten them to get them to listen, Sho." Hizashi chastised him for his parenting habits. "Yet they never listen to you." Shouta shoots back. "Well! Would you look at that! We're here!" Hizashi immediately changes the subject as he pulls into the teacher's parking lot.

"You kids can do whatever as long as it's nothing stupid, and you're on time to class." With that said the two adults both left to do whatever, leaving Izuku and Katsuki to find their homeroom. "It's nice that we have the same homeroom together! I wonder who our homeroom teacher will be?" Izuku started to happily skip in a random direction after a quick glance at the map of the school the students were given to find their classes. Katsuki followed behind him as he knew Izuku's sense of direction was spot on thanks to the fox making it so he can read a map and not be like people who get lost after five turns in a maze. "As long as it's not Aizawa we should be fine." Katsuki gets confused as Izuku stopped right after he said that. "You fool, you just jinxed it." Izuku stared at Katsuki as if he just killed his dog. "Yeah right, let's just head to class." Katsuki and Izuku start walking again and Izuku just walks with his head down preparing for the worst time of his life. They finally get to the classroom where unsurprisingly there is no one there yet as it's still a full hour until school starts.

"Why did we have to come here so early?" Katsuki finds his desk and sits in it before putting his head down on the table. "Mom wanted us to go to school with them to save the cost of taking the train. Even though they get here way too early." Izuku finds his seat that's right behind Katsuki's and transforms into his chibi fox form that he copied from Kurama before using his tails as a bed. "I'm going to make you regret making me stay up all night last night." Katsuki mumbles before napping at the same time Izuku does.

While they were napping some people started to slowly arrive to class with them thankfully leaving the two to sleep until one blue haired boy came in. "Hey you two shouldn't be sleeping! You need to be prepared for class!" This caused an annoyed Katsuki to wake up from his pleasant nap while Izuku was still sleeping like a rock. "What do you want? Glasses!" Katsuki repositioned himself to get comfortable as his nap was ruined, so he put his feet up on the desk. "How dare you! First you sleep during school time, then you insult a fellow student, and then you disrespect the school's property by putting your feet on your desk! Do you have no respect!?" Katsuki was about to answer, but the kid kept going and didn't stop so he just decided to tune him out until he gave up trying to be a stick in the ass. Everyone else watched for a bit before running him out as well, and the whole time Izuku slept like a baby, or well, a kit.