Training and the Entrance Exam!

AN: I meant to upload this earlier, but it became a lot longer than I expected, so enjoy this chapter that's over 5k words! There are also probably going to be mistakes since I wrote most of this after midnight on some nights since that was the only time I felt like writing for some reason.

3rd pov:

Over the few months of school break the two boys have made great progress on the beach and in their training. They were both given a rigorous training regimen from Shouta with cleaning up the beach. Most days ended with them battered and bruised which Izuku used to heal Katsuki and himself. This was one of those days where Kurama sparred and he did it without mercy.

"OW! FUCK!" The angry blond in the group roared as he got smacked around as Kurama countered his attack. "You have a great reaction time, but you leave yourself open for a counter attack." Kurama states while slamming Izuku back into the hole he came out of with his tail when he tried to sneak up on him. "You need to do better at your stealth skills, you can't just expect digging in the ground with your jutsu to work on every enemy. That should be enough training for today anyways." Kurama disappeared in a puff of smoke going back into Izuku's mindscape to nap. "That damn furball is gonna have it when I get my hands on him!" Katsuki delved into shouting curses as he checked what was hurt. "Ugh. I think he broke something." Izuku groaned while climbing out of the hole before closing it back up. "Come on nerd, heal us so we can go home to relax already." The blond huffed out. "Yeah yeah calm down Mr. impatient, just give me a sec." Izuku starts to stretch while his bruises glow green in a sign that he is healing them.

While Izuku is stretching Katsuki notices something about Izuku's hand that makes him pale. "What is it, Kacchan?" Izuku notices his face completely oblivious of his hand. Katsuki can only just point to Izuku's left hand which causes Izuku to finally notice his pinky or the lack thereof. It instantly becomes quiet enough to hear a pin drop for a solid minute as they both process what is going on.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FINGER!!!" Izuku starts to freak out which causes Katsuki to panic as well. "WHAT DO WE DO?!" "HELP ME FIND IT! IFIGOHOMEWITHAMISSINGFINGERMOMWILLTHINKIACCIDENTALLYCUTMYSELFWITHMYQUIRKANDBANMEFROMUSINGIT!WHICHMEANSIWON'TBEABLETOBECOMEAHEROANDMYDREAMSWILLDIEANDIWILLPROBABLYENDUPINADEADENDJOBFORTHERESTOFMYLIFE!!!" (Translation: IF I GO HOME WITH A MISSING FINGER MOM WILL THINK I ACCIDENTALLY CUT MYSELF WITH MY QUIRK AND BAN ME FROM USING IT! WHICH MEANS I WON'T BE ABLE TO BECOME A HERO AND MY DREAMS WILL DIE AND I WILL PROBABLY END UP IN A DEAD END JOB FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!) Izuku is now in full panic mode before Katsuki smacks him. "Pull yourself together! We will find your finger and no one will know. Okay?" Izuku takes a deep breath and nods before they start to look for the severed finger after bandaging the wound.

After over an hour of searching they couldn't find anything and it was getting late enough to where they needed to head home. "Crap what do I do? How am I gonna explain this to mom?" Izuku states looking at his bandaged left hand that was still glowing green. "Huh. I thought your quirk would've closed the wound a while ago." Katsuki looks at the bandage and Izuku decides to undo it to take a look at it. To their surprise Izuku's finger was growing back and the part that was still missing had a dark green substance surrounded by a green glow to temporarily replace it. "Holy crap. This is perfect! You can crash at my place tonight to hide it as it finishes healing." "I can't believe my quirk is growing my finger back. This changes everything for how my quirk works!" Izuku already has his notebook out and is mumbling up a storm as Katsuki decides to just let it happen while he drags Izuku to his house.

"We're home hag!" Katsuki slammed the door open and dragged izuku into the house before slamming the door shut again. "Oi! Stop slamming the doors you brat! Or else you want to pay for breaking them!" Mitsuki comes out of the kitchen with a ladle in her hand ready to whack Katsuki with it. She then saw Izuku and her whole demeanor changed. "Oh, hi Izuku. Are you staying the night tonight?" Mitsuki said in a much nicer tone as her focus shifted causing Katsuki to scoff. "Yeah everyone at my house is working late tonight so we thought that I might as well stay over here, if that's okay with you." Izuku started to fidget with his hands due to him being nervous for no reason. "Of course you can! Someone has to keep this brat at bay and who better than you!" Mitsuki pointed her ladle at Katsuki making him scowl for the 100th time that day as he grabbed a rubix cube out of Izuku's bag for him to mess with.