//23//

Jisung went to school the next day because he realized that he missed school too often these days,and though it was a horrible idea to go after what Yuna did,he didn't want to miss school because he had a perfect attendance before he started to develop feelings for Minho.

He avoided Yuna and Minho and tried not spare them any glances.Key word,'tried.'

He'd see Yuna give him dirty looks and smirks sometimes but he ignored them for the most part.His friends tried to get him to report her but he said he didn't want to bring anymore drama and shrugged it off.

They all wanted to do it for him since he was so scared but Jisung practically begged them not to and they had no choice but to.

__
Saturday

Jisung got off the couch and walked up to his door opening it once he heard loud honking outside,not caring that he was wrapped in a blanket like a human burrito.

"Get in loser,we're going shopping!"Felix rolled the window of a car he didn't recognize.A window at the back rolled down and Jeongin popped his head out of the window.

"Hey Jisung hyung!"Jeongin waved enthusiastically and smiled but it faltered once Jisung took one look at the situation and slammed the door shut.

Felix groaned and opened the door angrily stomping onto Jisung's stairs and aggressively pounding on his door and calling out his name.

Jisung opened the door with a stoic expression on but the blanket off."Jisung pleaseeeeeeee come shop with us for prom."Felix pleaded clutching on to Jisung shaking him dramatically while the other had an unbothered expression.

"I'm not going."Jisung pryed the other males tiny hands off his shirt."WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR'E NOT GOING!?"Felix cried loudly causing Jisung to flinch and cover his ears.

"Sorry Ji,my point is,please please please come with us,you don't have to do anything you can just third wheel Hyunjin and I like Seungmin suggested."Felix smiled and when he saw Jisung wasn't even having second thoughts he turned for back up.

"C'mon guys,tell him."The windows of the car were open revealing Hyunjin who was in the driver's seat,and Seungmin and Jeongin giving him puppy dog eyes begging for him to go to prom and batting their eyelashes.

"Fine."He groaned and the others jumped in joy.
"Oh also,Jisung you might wanna change your shirt,it has stains all over it,looks like you've been drinking."Felix grimaced at Jisung's outfit.

"Might as well have been."He opened his door a little wider to reveal empty Caprisun wrappers lying everywhere.