//18//

Minho and Yuna sat at the library doing and talking about god knows what.Chan walked into the library and spotted the two.His heart broke watching them being or lovey dovey with each other.

He desperately wanted Minho to know that there was someone else out there who cared about him but for the time being,he couldn't do that just yet."Yuna do you mind,I need to talk to Minho about something."

Chan politely asked earning a stink eye from Yuna.Minho saw this and decided to do some damage control."Yuna it seems like a private matter can you please wait outside,I'll be there."Minho softly asked.

Yuna smiled at Minho before kissing him on the cheek and walking away.Chan generously returned her stink eye and muttered,"You're lucky I'm the nice one else I wouldn't hesitate to pull out your fake ass hair extensions."

He pulled a seat in front of Minho and looked him deep in the eyes."Explain."

"What's there to explain,she asked me out and I said yes."Minho bitterly answered not liking where the conversation was going."But you turned her down the first time,what changed?"

Chan was still really curious as to why Minho would,out of the blue,go for someone like Yuna."Nothing,I realized that maybe I was wrong for turning her down."Minho stood up and picked his bag.

As Minho started to walk away,Chan stood up and stood in his way."H-how do you know that there's not someone out there you likes you more than she does."Chan stammered.'Great,now he'll think that person is me.'

"What do you have a crush on me?"Minho joked and laughed but stopped after he didn't hear a respond from Chan."Oh my god,you do have a crush on me."Minho softly said.Chan didn't know why he didn't answer even though the simple answer was no.

"Wh-,no,over my hot body,besides..I already have my eyes set on someone..."He looked off dreamily into a distance."Yea have fun with that.."Minho patted Chan on his shoulder before walking away.

-

Daddywithafattie🥵
You guys heard about Minho's gf?

DramaticDude
Yea,Yuna I think?

TrashBin🚮
Idk,everything about her seems so fake,is it just me who sees that?

Daddywithafattie🥵
Ikr,I just had a talk with Minho,he said something about being wrong about for rejecting her the first time-

TrashBin
NO WONDER I REMEMBER MINHO TURNING HER DOWN AT THE LUNCH TABLE!

DramaticDude
Oh that's where she's from🧍

DramaticDude
Maybe if they break up,I can get Minho to let me hit😩

Daddywithafattie🥵
🗿

TrashBin🚮
🗿x2

Daddywithafattie🥵
Hyunjin calm your horny ass
I'm telling Felix you said that

DramaticDude
NO CHAN PLS NO I'LL DO ANYTHING!😭😭

TrashBin🚮
Anything?😏

DramaticDude
Not like that trash bin

DramaticDude
BUT SRLY DONT TELL FELIX PLS
...
CHAN PLSSS😭😭
Seen by Daddywithafattie🥵and TrashBin🚮

Daddywithafattie🥵 responded with,'😈'

Word Count:493 words