SNOW DAYYY

(this cover had me dead)

quick interuption 🫢 ahem 😩 Listen up yall just saying real quick yall kept asking for smut so if no one likes thats your fault 🤣🤣 And that was like my first smut leave me alone 😄🫶🏻

ANYWAY CONTINUING (ALSO SOMEONE PLEASE GO READ MY INTO THE PIT BOOK I AINT DESPERATE BUT...🫢 FINE I AM I LOVE SEEING YOUR COMMENTS ✨️ ITS BECOME A PART OF MY DAILY SCHEDULE ANYWAY SORRY NOW LETS GET INTO IT- Im bebating on a william afton x reader so yuh just twll me if you want it with human willy wonka
sorry one day youll get a part where i shut up😭🫶🏻
___________________________________________

it hit morning as i slowly opened my eyes we slept the entire day together i mustve really worn her out..poor thing.
gently i tucked her now dry hair back and kissed her nose gently booping it too.

"love?"

with a soft groan she stirred and slowly fluttered her eyelids open. "Mmh- spring?"

"Hey,"

"Mmh- what time is it?" she looked so clueless it was sweet as i brushed my thumb over her lip.

"7" i nuzzled her neck

"Oh,...did we sleep all day.....and night?"

God her cluelessness was making me want her again but i couldnt do that to her again...maybe even forever poor thing looked exhausted affer....did she really like it or did i hurt her. the bruises on her hips and arms said i mustve been too rough...damnit even when i was as  gentle as i could be it wasnt gentle enough.

"Yeah, we did" i looked at the marks on her neck and nuzzled them i really didnt wanna hurt her

"Oh, mh- thats okay" she yawned and giggled at me nuzzling her neck.

i rested my head on her chest and rubbed her hip.

"Youre so cute"

she laughed and leaned up kissing my nose making my ears perk up.

"See what i mean?" i chuckled and sat up a bit.

"No, stay here" she grabbed my shoulders as i gently took her cheeks in my hands.

"Im just gonna wash real quick" i nuzzled her ear.

"Can i join you?"

i hesitated i didnt wanna hurt her again but i definetly didnt wanna push her away after she gave me her trust with her heart like that.

"Alright..." i picked her up and went downstairs then walked in the bathroom  her dad was gone for work and her mom was asleep as i turned on the shower locking the door.

"Turn around" she giggled holding a towel up to herself like i hadnt already seen her body earlier.

i obliged however and got under the shower head closing the curtains. i waited patiently for her. her little shadow paced around she was so shy for no reason i didnt care about her shape, her messy hair, how tired she looked, what she was wearing, if she wasnt wearing anything, if her body hair wasnt gone, if she was bruised, If she was a gorilla or had the worst acne on earth i didnt give a damn she was perfect to me.  (Not saying you do have acne if you dont or are a gorilla just he doesnt care about the whole beauty standard shit ♡)

"You coming?" i asked through the curtains with a small chuckle god she was sweet.

"no,....yes, ...maybe....i dont know" her shadow paced then suddenly with a flick the lights went out and i heard the curtains pull back little did the little devil know i could see in the dark cause my eyes glew.