Gaining trust

That whole day i slept in her lap not moving for anything as my head was so light i felt like i could pass out. at around 12 she moved but i grabbed her legs and pulled her back holding her still my head on her lap. "stay..." i whispered

"Springtrap i have to pee" she tried to get up but i wouldnt allow her to.

"Just go to bed" i nuzzled into her thigh gently and closed my eyes.

she rolled around like a little worm trying to get up but i wouldnt let her and hung onto her legs tightly as a child would do to his dad.

i sighed and moved up resting my head on her chest holding her down not allowing her to get up i didnt want her to i felt horrible and i had already fucked things up with deliah and she seemed to hate me and was nick even conciderable he hated me even before i snapped.

she seemed frustrated as she gently taped my head making me wince slightly

"Oh sorry spring!-" she gasped and rubbed my head as i chuckled a bit

"Its fine now stop squirming damnit"

i grabbed her arm and growled nuzzling her chest

"Dont make me tie you up"

she seemed shocked then snickered a bit she clearly thought i was kidding but i was completly serious but if anyone came in while i was ontop of her and she was tied up squirimg what would they think.

i mean it didnt really matter who came in. she looked somewhat scared so i needed to gain her trust again...i needed to...

gently i nuzzled her neck and whispered against her chest. "i'm sorry...."

"It doesnt matter spring-" she lied to me and i knew it for a fact she was so not okay with me anymore but i didnt care i wasnt losing her too she was gonna be with me. idve done anything to make her stay anything she wanted id have done i wanted her to trust me again but i didnt know just how i was going to do that she was terrifed.

"No y/n its not okay i told you countless times over and over i would'nt hurt you and you could trust me but i keep letting you down again and again...im sorry....please....just stay a little longer..."

i gently took her hand and interlocked our fingers. her hand was so tiny in mine i was scared shed break

"please...."

YOUR POV-

I looked down at him and felt his soft warm metal fluffy hand hold mine as i was shaking i was brutaly scared of him but my body was betraying me as i gently squeezed his hand in mine "okay..." 

i knew it was foolish to trust him again so i didn't but i still cared about him...in order to get my trust it would take time i just hoped he would understand that.

hours mustve passed and i was holding my pee desperately to not piss on him but his weight on me and my bladder was making this impossible so i gently tried to push him off. 

"wha-hey no-" he gently grabbed my hands looking worried

"relax i just really have to pee or im gonna pee on you" i groaned and sat up with his help. running off into the bathroom i saw glass everywhere and my heart shattered seeing the disaster what was going on with him? 

i finished my buisness and returned to my room seeing him laying there on my bed then sitting up a bit too fast after his injury

"Y/N- argh!-" he grabbed his head with a groan.

"Hey, careful" i gently touched his head as he winced grabbing my arms and pulling me back into bed under him cuddling his head into the crease of my neck and his hand interlocked with mine as the other held the back of my head

"What do i have to do?....." he whispered softly into my ear

"For what?" i looked confused looking up at him.

"For your trust again...." he sighed.

"I-i....i do trust you...."

"H-.....How?....HOW DO YOU STILL TRUST ME?" he cupped my cheeks

"I just do...maybe im neive...maybe im stupid...but.....i do" i locked my eyes on his as i hugged his neck tightly

"....even i wouldnt trust me..." he whispered and closed his eyes. the whole day we cuddled and talked spending some time and stupidly i could feel myself growing more feelings and trust for this stupid rabbit..

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT NEXT PARTS GONNA ESCALATE REMEMBER ITS AUGUST...❤️❤️❤️🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻