A TOUCHY TOPIC

(this song has me on my knees)

✨️Click✨️

i turned to him to see he locked the door then he took my hand and pulled me to my bed sitting down with me on it.

"so what did you wanna talk about" i look at him. even when hes sitting hes towering over me.

"..well...its august..you have to leave soon right?"

"yeah" i sigh

he sighs then places his hand on my thigh making me gasp slightly

"hm...are you gonna be back next summer?"

"maybe ill try to be heh" i laugh awkwardly as i feel him lean closer

suddenly i heard nick close delilahs door then muffled talking.

"what do you think theyre talking about?"

"mm...probobly how he wants delilah away from me or why shes suddenly acting so strange"

"thats dumb"

"what is?" his hand moved slightly on my thigh

"how he wants delilah away from you"

"..hmm whys that dumb?" i felt his body weight slightly push into mine

"cause you didnt do anything to her"

"she did see me with a knife doll~"

"so what? i mean i forgve you so she should too"

"oh?...why did you?~" he pushed his body weight into mine more to where his face was next to mine.

"cause i-i uh- well i get angry too sometimes"

"but...dont i make you nervous love?"

he said as i felt his other hand grab my waist while the hand on my thigh moved over a bit to my inner thigh area gently squeezing.

"uh- n-no?"

"i can feel you trembling y/n~" he smirked with his mouth almost touching the side of my neck

"im not" i was trembling and blushing like a cherry as his hand rubbed up and down my thigh as his hand on my waist ran up to the hem of my shirt.

"y/n your bodys a dead give away" his hand trailed under my shirt slowly as he pulled me closer.

"s-spring i-"

"shh~" he smirked pushing my hair away then started kissing my neck.

i gasped slightly and made a small noise as my neck was sensitive

"mm~"

he chuckled and pulled away for a second then reached over and turned the fan on full blast so no one would hear us.

i was bright red as he grabbed my arms and slowly pushed me down on my back with his hands down beside my head.

"am i making you nervous love?~"
he smirked evily and reached down to my hips.

i couldnt say anything and he only snickered grabbing my shirt hem pulling it over my head slowly.

i gasped but he covered my mouth and whispered in my ear with a seductive tone

"shh shh just stay still" he started kissing my cheek and jaw line while his hand ran up my chest to my bra clip.

i became a flustered mess as he grabbed the clip on my bra then unhooked it

he started kissing my neck moving to my collar bone then i felt a freezing wet tongue touch me making me gasp slightly and shiver.

his tongue ran across my chest down to my breasts gently running his tounge on them as his hand went down to my thigh.

i was red as a cherry as his hand reached waist band. so i grabbed my pillow and covered my face tightly.

he laughed and stopped then grabbed the pillow and pulled on it but i hung onto it tightly.

"love give me the pillow~" he laughed and tried to take the pillow.

"mm mm" i shook my head still hiding my face

he laughed and suddenly yanked the pillow back then threw it across the room and quickly pinned my arms down beside my head.

i gasped slightly as he did this but once he released my hand to grab my shorts i grabbed a pillow making him quickly take the pillow and toss it again while pinning my arms above my head with one arm.

"no pillow darling i wanna see your face~" he said grabbing my waistband
and pulling it down slightly.

just before he took my shorts off i heard a knock on my door. i gasped and he let go of me so i could stand but just before i grabbed the door he yanked me back and threw my shirt at me.

i chuckled a bit then put my shirt on pushing my hair over my neck so if there was a mark it wouldnt show.

once i opened the door i saw nick but the second he saw me and springtrap he froze.

"m-matts at the door" nick said pointing at the stairs.

i sighed and walked downstairs to see matt standing there in a hoodie looking awkward.

"sup?" he said like nothing happened

"What do you want" i crossed my arms glaring

"look sorry i was rude to you and harry i apologized and heh...well youre the last one i need to apologize to"

he scratched the back of his neck as i sighed then nudged his shouler playfully.

"youre forgiven"

"oh why thank you queen y/n" he bowed playfully

i laughed as he bowed maybe he really is trying to apologize.

"soo...text you?" he asked waving his phone

i nodded and he gave me a fist bump then left i could hear an argument upstairs so i walked over upstairs to see springtrap looking like he could break nicks skull.

"uh- guys whats going on?"

nick glared and looked at me then went to his bed room. "nothing"

springtrap growled and looked at me then calmed down

"sorry about that he was just...frustrating"

"how?"

"NONE OF YOUR!-...sorry im agh just....in a bad mood" he sighed and looked at the floor.

i walked over and booped his nose gently.

"get some sleep lovebug~" i laughed. my nickname made him chuckle as he kissed my cheek.

"alright alright darling i will" he laughed then walked off downstairs as i went into my room and collapsed in bed thinking about everything that happened.

"..whew...that was insane" i whispered to myself as i put on my headphones and played some music falling asleep snuggling my springbonnie plush

HOPE YALL ENJOYED ❤️🥰 (also...should i do a face reveal) 👀👀