COOKIES

while i snuggled up with him we watched the storm for a while until all the popcorn was gone  so i looked at springtrap with a smirk.

".......sooo-" i smirked

"...alright go get the mesuring cups" he chuckled as i bolted downstairs and opened the drawers as fast as i could.

"alright alright love no need to go insane" he laughed getting the paper on the fridge.

"okay lets see...uhm-...one cup butter"

i immedietly grabbed the butter as he grabbed the bowl and i put it in a cup then poured it in.

"okay and 1 cup of white sugar"

once i put the sugar in the cup and poured it in he chuckled and came up behind me putting his hands on the counter pinning me to the counter then whispered in my ear.

"1 cup brown sugar~"

my face went red as i reached for the brown sugar then put it into the cup and dropped it in the bowl.

"two eggs"

i grabbed two eggs and cracked them on the bowl then poured them in and mixed it all together.

he gently ran his hands up my arms making me gasp slightly as i mixed it until it was smooth.

next i added 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract like he said then added 1 teaspoon baking soda then 2 teaspoons of hot water.

after adding 1/2 teaspoon of salt i added 3 cups of all-purpose flour then 2 cups of  chocolate chips as he set a baking sheet.

"ready love?" he chuckled as he handed me a medium sized spoon to scoop the cookie dough into the pan.

"yep" i chuckled and took the spoon then  scooped the dough however i couldnt get it off the spoon and slammed the spoon on the pan making him burst into laughter.

"y/n.....no" he laughed and grabbed the spoon then rubbed it in butter.

"try it now darling~" he handed it back as i scooped it again and put it in the pan in a ball.

"oh...oops" i laugh and spend over 20 minutes making the entire batch until he took the tray and put them in the pre heated oven

"alright now we wait"

"what do we do while we wait?" i stare at my phone

"...i have some ideas~" he smirked and grabbed my phone then put it on the table and grabbed my waist picking me up and sitting me down on the counter leaning over me.

"what are you-"

"shut up~" he growled leaning to my neck gently biting on it.

i made a small sound as my neck was very sensitive.

"mmh~"

"thats it~" he smirked and bit my neck a little bit harder running his tongue along my neck and sucking on it lightly

"hmm~ Y-Youre gonna leave a mark" i leaned back a bit making him pull me back and bite slightly harder

"Good then everyone will know youre mine~" he chuckled getting more into it until i pushed him back but he caught my hand and started biting it lightly making me gasp as i heard the tv turn off then springtrap immedietly stopped and went over to the oven quickly as i covered my neck with my hair however i comoletly forgot about my the bite mark on my hand.

nick walked in as i waved nervously.

"y/n what are you doing on the table-...whys there a bite on your hand?" he looked shocked as i tried to cover it up quickly.

"Oh! m-my hand got itchy so i...bit it heh" i lied horribly as springtrap slapped his forehead

"...okay" he looked like he didnt buy it for a second as springtrap removed the cookies from the oven.

"there done lov- Y/N" he smiled nervously as i ran over and took the cookies in a bowl then before i could let them cool springtrap grabbed my wrist and yanked me upstairs into my room laughing like a hyena when he closed the door.

"youre a horrible liar!" he sat down under the blankets by the window again yanking me into the blankets like a pychopath.

"Ah! careful i nearly fell!" i laughed and put the bowl down snacking on cookies as i watched the lighting it was getting heavier and crazy ohtside now the trees looked as if they would blow away.

i suddenly felt his arm around me rubbing my arm up and down gently as i rested my head on his chest until i fell asleep.

After the storm i woke in my bedroom under my covers with my little springbonnie plush in my arms to a loud smash of glass on the tile floor making me jolt awake. 

"AH!" I screamed startled as i heard screaming there was obviously a big fight going on downstairs.

quickly i jumped up and ran downstairs to see nick on the floor and springtrap standing over him

WITH A KNIFE...