LAST DAY...

The minute i woke up under him i smiled seeing he was awake the whole time just looking down at me his hand on the side of my neck and the other resing beside my head.

"Hey...."

"Hi..." i smiled up at him then sighed with a disapointed look on my face.

"Whats wrong?" he nuzzled my cheek

"I have to go home tomorrow" i looked upset

"...i wish you didnt" he nuzzled my neck gently.

"Well we still have today" i smiled softly and sat up gently touching his head

"Still hurt?"

"Not anymore" he chuckled softly and slowly sat up.

"im gonna try to make up to deliah..." he sighed and stood up helping me up holding my hands looking into my eyes then pressing his nose to my head and walking off

i sighed and smiled then bent down and grabbed my suitcase under my bed and opened up the drawers taking out my clothes and things. i stuffed my springbonnie plush in and sighed zipping the suitcase.

After i finished packing i walked down the stairs to the smell of pancakes and saw deliah walking to the kitchen. i placed down my suitcase by the door than walked over to the kitchen to see springtrap with a pan and deliah standing there.

"Deliah! i-i made pancakes...double chocolate chip....your favorite?" he smiled nervously

deliah just walked off with a death stare directed to him. he placed down the pan and sighed looking at the floor as i walked in.

"Hey springtrap" i smiled softly

he looked up as his ears twitched "You saw that hm?"

"Yeah...im sorry....she'll....she'll get over it" i sighed and took a pancake with a chuckle

"Tastes good" i smiled at him as he sighed and nodded turning off the oven then walking off.

with a sigh i ate in silence as nick came in walking to the coffee machine

"morning, y/n"

"Morning, nick"

"So, ya ready to go home tomorrow?" he poured a cup of coffee into a red pottery mug with the white letters spelled "#1 best dad" on there deliah probably made that for him a while ago as the writting was all messy.

"I guess" i sighed taking a bite of my pancake

"Probably excited huh? with all the chaos thats been going on here eh?" he drank his coffee then gave a disgused look and put in a scoop of sugar

"Not really,..." i played with my fork in my fingers and nick sighed

"I know,....well...ill drive you home tonight" he sighed

i nodded and stood up after finishing my pancakes walking off to the living room till i heard yelling.

SPRINGTRAP GO AWAY!"

"DELIAH PLEASE, JUST TALK TO ME"

deliah slammed the front door walking out as springtrap slammed his fist into the wall then saw nick glaring and walked off again.

before he could leave i turned around on the couch "Hey,..cmon" i pat the couch as he sighed then walked off anyway as i sighed.

for a few hours i watched tv till nick left for work anouncing it to the entire house with springtrap and i alone.