5

(time skip to friday)

Soobin's pov:

Jake
WHO'S READY TO PARTYYYY

Heeseung
Yo chill out a little

Jake
BUT I'M SO EXCITED
IT'S OUR LITTLE TAEHYUNIE'S FIRST PARTY

Taehyun
Better late than never, right?

Soobin
Yes that's right
We're all excited for your party AND your birthday

Taehyun
Yeah me too
Kinda nervous tho

Jungwon
Aww don't be nervous
You'll be just alright
We'll be there with you

Heeseung
Not jake and his drunk ass though

Jake
Hey who said im gonna be drunk

Jay
Y'all can you stfu you're literally texting in the middle of class
Focus on your studies

Jake
Party pooper

Taehyun
Says the one whom i have to explain all the math to
Go back to class y'all
I'll see you there tomorrow

Little does Taehyun know they'll all be in the café today. I have the celebration all planned and consulted with the café workers. I think he'll like it. I hope he'll like it. I've thought about all the things that could make it pleasant for him. I want to give him what he deserves.

Also I'm a little nervous that Yeonjun's gonna be at the party on Saturday. I haven't seen him since the moment in the library on monday. I don't really know what I'm gonna do when i see him at the party. For the past days I've come to conclusion that i won't act like an enemy against him anymore. But what should i do then? I don't think we've come that far to chat. But I don't want to ignore him either. Maybe I'm overthinking it too much.

After all the classes end i make my way to Taehyun's locker to wait for him. He shows up with a ...paper flower in his hand? It's not really big but i see that the one who made it must've had been very precise. It's evident that the maker cared about every step of process when they were making the flower and by that i can see they care about Taehyun too. No matter who it is i love them for caring about Taehyun.

"Hey, Soob," he greets me with a smile, happy to see me.

"The celebrant is here! How are you feeling today?" I ask.

"Not really special. It's just a normal day," he shrugs.

I pout. "But it's your special day. Buy don't worry, we're going to fix that," i smile. Then i point at the paper flower. "And this?"

"Oh, that's just from Yeonjun," he answers. "He said he didn't know what to get me but wanted to give me something so he made this. I don't understand why you hate him, this is actually so kind of him," he looks at the flower with a smile.

Yeonjun made that? THE flower precisely made? Oh my god he's so...

No, i shouldn't think about him now. I'm taking Taehyun to the café. Right. Café. Not the sweetest person Yeonjun who i just fell in love with more if that's even possible.

I murmur something in response and he looks at me with raised eyebrows but at that moment i'm already moving forward and I'm dragging Taehyun with me.

"Let's go. We have to celebrate!"