4

Yeonjun's pov:

It's a monday morning and I've survived the bus ride with Soobin and Hyuka's and Beomgyu's hyperactivity afterwards.

It's Math class and I'm sitting next to Taehyun. I've shared most of my classes with him since our first year so we've decided to be seatmates.

I have my eyes closed because I'm really sleepy and the teacher doesn't care anyways. Also I'm kinda good at maths so I'm not worried I'll miss out.

I feel a tap on my shoulder so i lazily wake up from my halfsleep and look at Taehyun.

"You look fresh," he comments ironically. "I don't wanna disturb you."

"No, it's okay," i say. "Just didn't have enough sleep."

"What were you doing at night?" he asks curiously.

"Reading," i say in embarrassment. I don't read a lot but Beomgyu recommended me a book and I'll just say Rick Riordan really pulled me into the story. I couldn't fall asleep until i found out who's the lightning thief.

"That's nice," Taehyun admits. "What book is so good that you don't sleep?"

"You're gonna laugh," i don't want to answer.

"Noo now I'm even more curious. Tell me, i swear i won't laugh," he whines.

I sigh. "I was reading Percy Jackson."

"Oh my god, i love that book," he says excitingly. "Why would i laugh at that?"

I shrug. It's obvious why would he laugh at this kind of children's book but he's so nice, i really like that guy. I still don't understand how he can be friends with someone like Soobin. Or maybe something's wrong with me.

"Anyways," Taehyun changes the theme. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

He takes a breathe. "I'm throwing a party on saturday and i wondered if you'd want to come?"

"Yeah, great," i smile. "Send me the address and I'll be there."

He breathes out as if he's relieved. I look at him questioningly.

"Why are you looking me like that," he notices my gaze.

"You've never done this, have you?" I ask.

He crosses his arms. "You're reading Percy Jackson," he shoots back.

"Hey! I thought you were okay with that," i gasp and laugh.

Taehyun laughs with me. The teacher gives us an angry look which makes us shut up as we realize we're still in class.

"Oh and you can invite your friends too," he whispers.

I nod and we both get back to focusing on the teacher.

As always our whole friend group meets in the cafeteria at lunchtime. I sit to our usual table next to Beomgyu.

"Hey, Jun," Beomgyu greets me. "Anything new?"

"Actually, yes," i reply. "Taehyun is throwing a party and he invited me and wanted me to invite all of you too."

"Great, i love parties," Ni-ki says happily.

But Sunghoon shakes his head. "Don't count me in, I'm busy on saturday," he informs us.

"Nooo," cries Sunoo. "I'll stay with you then." He takes Sunghoon's hands in his own and the latter smiles at him lovingly, nodding in agreement.

Huening Kai pretends to throw up which makes us all laugh.

"Get our you two," he rolls his eyes then turns to me. "I'm in."

We all turn our gazes to Beomgyu expecting his answer.

He nods. "I'll go. It's not like i have better stuff to do," he says with a smile.

"Then great, I'll tell Taehyun tomorrow," i smile too and we all start eating our lunch.

After a few bites of my meal i remember the book of Percy Jackson in my bag that i have to return to Beomgyu. With a mouth filled with food i mumble something to him and start looking for the book. Beomgyu looks at me like I'm a crazy person. I guess it seems like that right now.

I finally find what i was looking for and hold it in front of Gyu.

"It was amazing!" I practically yell out after i swallow.

Sparks of enthusiasm appear in Beomgyu's eyes. "Really? You liked it?"

"Liked it? I loved it! I stayed all night reading it," i tell him. I'm not even kidding, it was an amazing book. But what fills me with warmth in my heart is Beomgyu's sincere happiness that his recommendation was successful.

"I'm so glad for that, i was kind of a lot afraid you won't like it," he's practically jumping of happiness in his seat. "But you should sleep instead of reading, you know that?" He looks at me reproachfully but he can't hide a slight smile. I know it means a lot to him that i liked it.

"Then you shouldn't have recommended me like the best book ever," i roll my eyes.

He laughs. "Do you want the next part?"

"Of course i do!"

"But you have to promise you won't stay up just to read. You have to sleep too."

I smile. He's too sweet for this world. And too energetic sometimes. But mostly too sweet and kind. He's Beomgyu. I wish he knew he deserves the universe. When he doesn't tease me.

Soobin's pov:

All my classes finally ended. I can go home. God, I'm tired like a little baby. This day was endless.

In my mind I'm already home thinking what I'm going to eat for dinner when i see a familiar figure in the library. Not the library again. Right when my continual thoughts about our interaction started fading away, he's standing there again.

What is he even doing here, i thought my class was today's last. Only my classmates should be here this late.

I can't do otherwise than stop for a while and watch him. My feet are not capable of walking away when i see him. I get a little weaker every time I'm near him.

After a while of watching Yeonjun between the bookshelves i figure out he's trying to reach a book. He's so cute like that. But why doesn't he ask the librarian to, i don't know, borrow him a ladder or something like that?

Fuck it.

I walk over to him. Now i see better for what he's trying to reach. The second book of Percy Jackson. So cute. No, not cute, concentrate, Soobin. I stop right next to him. With my height i am able to hand him the book he's been trying to get. I look him in the eyes silently waiting for him to take over the book. He stares at me for a while astonished and with surprise in his eyes. I just stand there. I'm enjoying his presence but it's also hurting me because i know I'm the one who's been pushing him away since the day i realized I'm in love with him. I don't know if i want to be pushing him away anymore. Maybe this is the first step for us to stop being enemies. Maybe we could even be friends again.

For now he just takes the book still staring at me. I feel the tips of our fingers touching and my heart skips a beat or two. Then i lower my hand and break our eye contact. As I'm walking away i can still feel his gaze on me.

I don't have a clue what i just spontaneously did but maybe we're not that hopeless.

Hi, so another chapter and i know I'm really really slow with writing and also I'm adding just short chapters so thanks to the few of you who read them, it means a lot.
Okay that's all for today so bye xx