Jeongin: I'm Sorry (Fluff, Angst)

Start from the beginning

The others, noticing the commotion, gathered around. Bang Chan stepped forward, attempting to defuse the situation. "Jeongin, let's talk about this calmly, okay?"

But Jeongin wasn't done. "You know what, Y/N? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with you. I have been trying to tell you and show how how much I like you more than just a friends but you're so oblivious to everything and everyone around you."

His words cut deep, and Y/N's eyes brimmed with tears. She had never seen this side of Jeongin, his words like daggers.

"I... I didn't know you felt that way," she stammered, her voice breaking.

Jeongin, realizing the magnitude of his outburst, paused, his anger giving way to regret. But the damage was done. Without another word, he turned and stormed off, leaving a hurt and crying Y/N behind.

Bang Chan quickly followed Jeongin, leaving the others to comfort Y/N. Felix, feeling responsible, stayed close to her, his own guilt and concern evident.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Felix murmured. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"It's not your fault, Felix," Y/N replied, trying to muster a smile through her tears. "I just... I didn't realize Jeongin felt that way about me."

The drive to Y/N's apartment was filled with a heavy, somber atmosphere. Changbin focused on the road, his hands gripping the steering wheel, while Felix sat beside him, his face etched with guilt.

"Changbin, this is all my fault," Felix muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. "If I hadn't gone along with that kiss..."

Changbin glanced at him, "Felix, you couldn't have known this would happen. We all thought it was just a game."

In the backseat, Y/N, unable to hold back her tears, had finally succumbed to a troubled sleep on Minho's shoulder. Seungmin, sitting beside her, kept a protective eye on her.

"She's really broken up about this," Seungmin said quietly, his concern evident.

Minho nodded, gently adjusting Y/N's head to make her more comfortable. "Yeah, she's taking it hard. I just wish we could do something to help her."

In the other car, the mood was equally grim. Bang Chan was driving, with Jeongin sitting silently next to him, his expression one of regret and confusion. In the backseat, Jisung and Hyunjin were lost in their thoughts.

"Jeongin, we all make mistakes," Bang Chan said, trying to break the ice. "But it's important to learn from them and make things right."

Jeongin sighed deeply, "I know, Chan. I just don't know how to face her after this."

When Changbin's car reached Y/N's apartment, he parked and turned to Minho and Seungmin. "Do you guys need any help getting her inside?"

"We've got it," Minho replied as he gently lifted Y/N in his arms.

"I'll get the door," Seungmin offered, quickly getting out to open the apartment for them.

Felix watched from the car, his heart heavy with regret. "I hope she'll be okay," he said quietly.

Changbin placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "She will be. She's got us."