Le Felix : Pool Party (Smut)

Paring: Felix x Reader
Summery: Y/N is having fun at her friend's pool party. When she gets grabbed by Bangchan to jump on the pool with him she loses her swim top and Felix helps her
Style: smut, romance, fluff, friendship
Warning: oral, a lot of teasing, dirty talk
Word Count: 2113

. . .

Y/N laughed, the sound mingling with the cacophony of music and chatter that filled the air around the bustling pool party. Her friend had outdone herself this time, inviting a mix of familiar and new faces, creating an electrifying atmosphere. The night sky was a canvas of stars, a perfect backdrop for the evening's festivities.

Yeonjun, with his signature charm, approached Y/N with a playful grin. "Hey, Y/N! Care to join me for a dance?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Sure, why not?" Y/N replied, her own smile matching his enthusiasm.

They moved to the rhythm of the pulsating music, lost in the moment. Yeonjun's hands found their way around her waist as they danced closer, the crowd around them erupting in cheers and whistles.
After a while, Y/N felt the urge to cool off and decided to take a dip in the pool. As she neared the edge, ready to dive in, she felt a pair of strong arms lift her from behind. She turned to see Bangchan, his mischievous smile indicating his playful intent.

"Christopher!" she exclaimed, using his English name in a lighthearted attempt to dissuade him. "Put me down!"

Bangchan just laughed, joined by Chanbin, Hyunjin, and Minho. "No way, Y/N! You're coming in with me!" he declared before leaping into the pool, Y/N still in his arms.

The splash echoed as they hit the water. Y/N emerged, feigning annoyance at Bangchan, who had already swum away, evading her playful splashes. That's when she realized her swim top was gone, lost in the playful chaos.
As she frantically searched for it, she felt a pair of eyes on her. Turning, she saw Felix watching her intently, his expression a mix of concern and curiosity.

"Hey, are you okay?" Felix asked, swimming closer, his tone gentle yet hesitant.

Y/N, one arm self-consciously covering herself, nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... lost my swim top."

Felix's cheeks turned a shade darker at her words. "Oh, um... do you need help finding it?"

After a fruitless search, Y/N sighed. "I guess I'll have to change. But I can't just walk out like this..."

Felix thought for a moment, then his eyes lit up. "I've got an idea. Climb onto my back, and I'll carry you inside."

Hesitant but seeing no other option, Y/N complied. Felix lifted her effortlessly, making sure she was secure before heading towards the house. As they approached the door, Yeonjun and Soobin blocked their path.

"Where are you two off to in such a hurry?" Yeonjun asked, a playful smirk on his lips.

Felix, maintaining his composure, replied, "Just helping out a friend. Nothing to see here, guys."

Soobin chuckled. "Seems like quite the heroic rescue, Felix."

As Y/N clung to Felix's back, the situation quickly drew the attention of Yeonjun and Soobin. "Hey Felix, what's going on here?" Yeonjun asked with a curious smirk, noticing the unusual scene.

Felix, feeling Y/N's grip tighten, hoisted her up slightly to secure her hold. He could feel the heat of embarrassment rising in his cheeks. "It's nothing, just helping Y/N with a... a little problem," he stammered, trying to sound casual.

Soobin, always observant, tilted his head, "A problem? Everything okay, Y/N?"

Before Y/N could respond, Wooyoung and Chanbin joined the group, their curiosity piqued by the sight. Chanbin, aware of Felix's feelings for Y/N, was quick to intervene.