Prometheus/9:

"Um, this device isn't exactly easy to make, and getting enough to make a whole portal gun esque thing will be nearly impossible." Sir pentious told the hotel.

"Well how did you make it?" They asked.

Sir Pentious went on and on about how he made it, Including getting Uranium, Zinc, Gallium, and many other vast elements.

"How did you get this stuff?" Asked Cherri Bomb.

"I Had a few sellers back in hell who would give me the ingredients for some weapons of their own. I even gave one of my top sellers this orb that conducted major electricity, but was only a decortoral piece. They were assholes though, so avoid a group with a glowing orb."

"Is That So?"

"Yes, why?" Asked sir pentious

"Nothing."

"So which seller would you recommend us go to."

"There's this guy across town who has it all. But he's a little hostile. It took some big money to work with this guy."

"Well what's his name?"

"He's referred to as "The Prometheus"

Sir Pentious gave them the coordinates to this person, and so they got on their way.

"What the hell is this place?" Said Angel Dust.

Infront of them sat a big building on fire. With the words "Fire It Up" plastered on the front.

They all headed inside, and what was in front of them was a normal seeming lobby with a few men who appeared to about as normal as can be for 2 people in hell. 

"Hello, what is the purpose for your entry here?" Asked one of the men. 

"We are looking for the Prometheus." Answered Vaggie.

The two men shared annoyed glances at each other. 

"Very Well." Said the man stomping his foot 3 times.

A Door out appears out of thin air on a wall.

"Please head on through." Said the other man.

They obliged and headed through the door.

Inside the door was someone sitting at a big desk surrounded by a few guards. "Prometheus" Was made out of fire. 

"What brings you guys here today?" Asked Prometheus.

"Well, we actually wanted to obtain some elements and heard you were the man to do it." Said Cherri Bomb.

Prometheus laughed. "Oh really, why should I do business with you?" 

"Because we know a guy you used to work with." 

"And who would that be." 

"He went by Sir Pentious."

Prometheus' face turned stern. "Motherfucker, that guy was a big buyer. But he bailed on me, causing my sales to go down."

"did you not hear what happened to him?" Asked Angel Dust.

"What are you talking about?" 

"He got redeemed." 

"Bullshit he did, he wasn't a clean soul, he made guns, nice try."

"Why do you think we're here?"

"This one wanted to teleport to get him back." Angel Dust said pointing to Cherri Bomb. who blushed shortly after.

"So you want a teleportation device?" asked prometheus.

"Yes, Sir Pentious had a communication device that got from Heaven to Hell that he made with your elements."

"Well Shit, if you're referring to the little morse code device I gave him, that shit took a lot of materials, a whole portal maker would be almost impossible."

"We would try anything."

Prometheus then asked. "What's in it for me?"

Angel Dust grew a big smile and was about to start talking before Vaggie gave him a very serious look while muttering "Don't fuck this up"

"How about we promote your business from time to time."

"Well how much influence do you have." 

"we run the Hazbin Hotel, so our name is out there." 

"The what?" asked Prometheus before one of his guards began to whisper into his ear.

"Alright then, we have a deal, this "Portal Maker" Will be done in a week. 

"Thank you so much for your time." Vaggie said on their way out.

When they got back to the hotel, they gave Charlie a run down on the deal.

"That's fantastic to hear!" Said Charlie.

"This chick will be back with her lover in just a week." Said Angel Dust.

"Now all we have to do is wait, 1 whole week."