- 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 -

- Izuku's POV -

It just turned 7pm and I was stood outside, what it looked to be, this girl called 'Mina Ashidos' house.

Jesus, it was so big.

I could hear the party raging inside, the flashing disco looking lights. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all..

I'll text Kacchan.
.
.
.

[ "hey kacchan, im outside. " ]

[ "K, I'll come to the door now nerd." ]
.
.
.

So I waited.
...

The door slowly opened, revealing kacchan wearing some mouth-wattering clothes. A tight black, looked to be a compression shirt and some workout shorts. I could see his muscular thighs and arms in all its glory. The rugby uniform wasn't good enough, as it's getting cold out they make some boys wear pants while some people still left in shorts to freeze to death..

"Ah~ H-hi.. K-Kacchan.." I said, my voice shaky as I try and look down to distract myself.

"Hey nerd, you good?" He smiled, which was rare for most people but not for me.

"Mhhmm.." I nodded, as we walked in, I saw some people I recognised.. Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida - which I was a bit surprised about, Kaminari, Mineta and obviously Mina and Kirishima.

"Ooh.." I mumble as I feel something grab my hand.. it was Kacchan.

"Sorry, I've heard Mina's house is really big - I'm probably gonna get lost.." He chuckled sweetly.

"You? I'm the one who's 5'6"! I'm sure you'll just tower over people." I laughed softly while I squeezed his hand tightly..

He laughed too.. something about him was so cute and comforting. I felt safe and that I could be myself around him..

Suddenly, there was a lot of commotion in the living room.

"Eww.. what's that smell?" I held my nose while looking up to Kacchan. My voice was squeaky when I did this and I guess he found that funny..

"It honestly smells like weed. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it was." He laughed a bit. "I'm gonna stink of it and that old hag is gonna kill me." He scoffed.

Wait, what? Drugs? I've never been to a high school party before.. this is all new to me.. if there's that I wouldn't be supprised if there was illegal bought alcohol as well-

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

Yep, I was right.

"Ah, well, if you look at that. Shots." Kacchan chuckled slightly..

"Oh.. yeah." I looked down a bit, this was all kinda overwhelming..

"You okay nerd? We can always go if you want to.." He smiled carningly down to me.

"No, no.. I'm fine." I half lied.

"Okay then.. do you want a shot?" He smirked slightly. "I mean, you don't have to.."

"What is it? The alcohol, I mean." I was kinda excited..

"I think it's whiskey, shitty hair told me which one he was gonna get." He explained, squeezing my hand again.

"Ah, right. Is whiskey strong?" I asked.

"Nah, just drink only a bit. If you haven't ate then you will get drunk easier.. so.." He smiled.

I nodded as we both walked over to the kitchen, hand in hand..

.
.
.

Now, I don't really remember what happened after that, I think I got drunk.. and.. maybe.. stoned? But, whatever happened, Kacchan wasn't around..

When you're stoned or heavily drunk, like I was, you have this weird sense of self awareness. You take time to, see what's going on around you. Some people want that, but, some people want to feel numb, forget about their worries and burdens. And, for some people.. it's the complete opposite.

"H-hey! Deku, shit! A-are you okay?!" That has to be Kacchans voice, it was shaky - full of regret.

In that moment, I had no idea that I was crashed out in the middle of the kitchen. Blood. Dripping.. from my head.

The people around me, as I got told, were too drunk or high on weed to understand a single thing going on around them.

I just wanted to be cool.
To be like Kacchan.

I just wanted to be liked.