Jeongin & choi Beomgyu: It's Party Time (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Jeongin's reply was warm and smooth. "The luckiest."

As the party pulsed around them, Y/N, feeling playful and emboldened, lifted her drink to her lips. She toyed with the straw, a coy smile playing across her face. Her eyes locked with Beomgyu's, holding his gaze as she took the final sip of her drink.
The moment was charged with an electric tension. Beomgyu's eyes darkened with intrigue as they observed the condensation from Y/N's glass tracing a path down onto her chest, a result of the warm room and the cold drink.
Both Beomgyu and Jeongin were visibly affected by her allure, a fact that didn't escape Y/N's notice. She felt a thrill of excitement at their reactions, a heady mix of power and anticipation.
Deciding to mix things up, Y/N smoothly extricated herself from between them. She glided through the crowd, her hips swaying rhythmically, the skirt of her dress swishing with each step. Her intention was clear as she made her way towards Soobin, Jake, Sunghoon, Yeonjun, and Felix.
Her presence was like a magnet, drawing them in. Each interaction was laced with a teasing, flirtatious energy, captivating her new audience. Y/N reveled in the attention, her laughter and bright conversation drawing them in further.
Meanwhile, Beomgyu and Jeongin watched from a distance, a mix of admiration and a hint of competitive spirit in their eyes. They exchanged a knowing glance, an unspoken agreement forming between them.

Beomgyu leaned in, his voice low. "She's incredible, isn't she?"

Jeongin nodded, his eyes still on Y/N. "Absolutely. It's going to be an unforgettable night, I can tell."

As Y/N mingled with Sunghoon, Yeonjun, and the rest, the conversation was lively and filled with playful banter. Sunghoon was quick to tease Y/N, sparking a light-hearted exchange.

"Y/N, how do you always end up being the center of attention?" Sunghoon asked with a playful smirk.

Laughing, Y/N shrugged. "I guess I just follow where the fun is," she replied, her eyes dancing with mirth.

Yeonjun leaned in, his voice a soft whisper in her ear. "Well, you're definitely bringing the fun tonight," he said, his hand casually resting on her waist, his touch sending a tingle along her spine.

"Yeonjun, are you flirting with me?" Y/N asked, her tone teasing yet inviting.

His reply was a low chuckle, his hand lingering on her waist as he pulled back slightly, his gaze holding hers with an unspoken promise.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon added his own flair to the conversation. "That outfit is a total knockout, Y/N. You're outdoing yourself," he said, his fingers lightly grazing the hem of her dress in a playful gesture.

Y/N playfully swatted his hand away. "Watch it, Sunghoon," she said with a laugh, her eyes sparkling with enjoyment.

Their playful exchange continued until Beomgyu decided to make his move. He approached confidently, his eyes fixed on Y/N. Simultaneously, Jeongin subtly excused himself from the group, slipping away towards Y/N's bedroom, unnoticed by most but not by Yeonjun.

"Can I borrow Y/N for a bit?" Beomgyu asked, his tone conveying a mix of charm and eagerness.

Yeonjun, having seen Jeongin's discreet departure, stepped back with a knowing smile. "Seems like the party's moving elsewhere," he remarked, his eyes hinting at his awareness of the unfolding plan.

As Beomgyu led Y/N away, Sunoo, watching the scene unfold, couldn't resist commenting. "There goes our star! Don't disappear for too long, you two!" he called out playfully, his words eliciting chuckles from those nearby.

As Y/N entered her room with Beomgyu, the atmosphere shifted. Beomgyu closed the door behind them, locking it with a click. Jeongin, who was already in the room, wasted no time, pulling Y/N into a passionate kiss, his hands firmly on her waist.
Beomgyu moved behind her, his lips finding her neck and shoulder, adding to the intensity of the moment. Jeongin's kisses trailed down to her neck, his touch eliciting a mix of surprise and delight from Y/N.