Episode 8

Season: 1 Episode: 8
3rd POV
"Three Of Swords"

There might be a couple of mistakes but just look past them😔🙏🏻

Jocelyn laid in her room, the first time in a good week she was home

Jocelyn laid in her room, the first time in a good week she was home. She had just called Ant and missy and told them her situation now. Ant obviously told her how he was right about her dad coming around and missy had offered her a place to stay if she ever needed space.

"Hey" she looked up to see her dad peeking into her room "how are you?" He asked making her smile "I'm all good, just relaxing" she hummed cuddling up under her blanket "foods in the microwave, I'm going to work now" he said before walking out.

She ended up showering after he left, she'd rather  smell of vanilla then bask in her room smelling like shit from what happened earlier. Once she finished she went back to her room lying on her bed once again.

She really didn't want to go to school at all tomorrow She had a small inkling woodsy would have something to say to her about her recent grades and attendance.

She didnt feel like dwelling on it so she decided to do some chores, it was the least she could do. But while cleaning she had this thought about everything before and how it all played out.

If Amerie and Harper hadn't made the 'incest map' then she and dusty would've been together still, she could remember the day before everything happened.

"Hey" she woke up to spider, he had snuck in and stayed the night "mornin" she mumbled getting closer to the heat that enveloped her body

"Sleep well?" He asked a smile playing on her lips "I guess, why? Did something happen?" She asked making him scoff "what are you gonna do today?" He asked running his hands through her hair.

"I don't know, lazy around, have some food, and maybe go see my cousin" she shrugged "what time does your dad get home?" He whispered kissing her softly on the temple "spider, it's like any other day" she pulled back a bit staring at him.