Episode 1.5

Season: 1 episode: 1
3rd P.O.V
"Map Bitch"

Jocelyn walked through the door reluctantly, she knew her dad was going to go on about safe sex and rules

Jocelyn walked through the door reluctantly, she knew her dad was going to go on about safe sex and rules. "Dad?" She said out loud walking to her room.

"Joss?" Her dad called out "where are you?" He asked as she dropped her bag down beside her bed "my room!" She yelled out hearing his footsteps pad towards her.

"Hey, I have a feeling you know what I'm gonna talk to you about" he said leaning against the door frame as she sighed nodding.

"Yup, let's get it over and done with" she said sitting on her bed as her dad chuckled "you've heard it time and time again so I'll cut it short" he said sitting beside her.

"Only do stuff you are comfortable with, and please please don't have sex unprotected, you don't know where those boys been" he said making her laugh "don't worry, I don't do that" she said as he stood up.

"Be careful and respectful of yourself and partners" he said before walking out "I'm going out tomorrow tonight!" She said taking off her pants finding a pair of shorts "to see a boy!?" He asked as she walked out to the kitchen where he stood pulling ingredients out.

"No, a party" she smiled as he shook his head "can you handle going to school hungover?" He asked as she nodded "done it before, I can do it again" she hummed looking to her "be carful and call if anything and I mean anything happens, okay?" He said pointing to her.

"I will" she nodded "okay, have fun. Don't tell your mother" he said as she giggled "always" she said making her way back to her room. She pulled out her laptop doing whatever work she could do to catch up in math, math was never her strong suit but she needed it desperately to pass.

She sighed laying down with a huff, she absolutely hated math with a passion, but at least she was done

She sighed laying down with a huff, she absolutely hated math with a passion, but at least she was done. She shut her laptop off and put it back in her dresser when she heard a knock.

She smiled turning around to see cash patiently waiting outside of the window on a small surface. "Hey" she whispered opening the window "hey, what were you doing?" He asked as he climbed in "I just finished my math homework" she said as he smiled.